Sponsored

2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

Deviruchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (L0646)
@Epiphany

I don't understand, there must be a way to set the exhaust setting at start up. That's the whole point of quiet mode!
Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
@Epiphany

I don't understand, there must be a way to set the exhaust setting at start up. That's the whole point of quiet mode!
I have been playing with it and there seems to be only one way and that’s to set up the my key function. The start in quite can be set for certain hours but that the only thing that can be set without the my key function. You can set a my program that is then selectable after start for example sport mode, sport handling and track exhaust currently I have that set as I was just playing with it to figure it out. I looks like you can set almost anything except LC in my settings as a profile

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
@Epiphany

It’s the same thing with any active exhaust Mustang. They only can start in quiet of normal without myKey (I guess - never set this up). If you save MyMode in the dash, then you just flick the toggle switch up twice on start up but I guess you miss the best part of the cold start this way.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I have been playing with it and there seems to be only one way and that’s to set up the my key function. The start in quite can be set for certain hours but that the only thing that can be set without the my key function. You can set a my program that is then selectable after start for example sport mode, sport handling and track exhaust currently I have that set as I was just playing with it to figure it out. I looks like you can set almost anything except LC in my settings as a profile
Awesome info, thanks. When I get mine back, I will most certainly program a My Key for myself.

Jeff: Really appreciate the insight and no doubt, programming MyKey will be one of the first things I'll do. Many thanks.
I ordered a third fob, it should arrive today or tomorrow, strictly to program as a "valet" key for when I leave my car with a shop, or for any reason that it won't be me in the car. I want to make sure the nannies can't be turned off, the track options can't be used, the stereo cant be blasted, the speed cant exceed 70mph, etc.... It was an expensive purchase, but I want one of the originals programmed as a My Key for me, and the other as a stock setting as a backup incase I loose my original or the battery dies or something.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
It will be very exciting to see CFTP cars on the streeet owned by regular customers.

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Anyone else besides me having an issue with FordPass showing only a silhouette of the GT500 in the app instead of a picture of your car? I've tried deleting the VIN and reinstalling a few times, making sure I have the newest app version, and always the same? Maybe too new of a car yet for the app? Any work-around that members have found?

Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Anyone else besides me having an issue with FordPass showing only a silhouette of the GT500 in the app instead of a picture of your car? I've tried deleting the VIN and reinstalling a few times, making sure I have the newest app version, and always the same? Maybe too new of a car yet for the app? Any work-around that members have found?
Mine works fine. The picture is correct.... Ditto for my Lincoln Way App for my other vehicles.
My dealer set it up for me. So I can’t tell you if he did anything specific to make that happen.

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
Same, my Raptor shows up fine. I bet just haven't added images for the 500...

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Mine works fine. The picture is correct.... Ditto for my Lincoln Way App for my other vehicles.
My dealer set it up for me. So I can’t tell you if he did anything specific to make that happen.
@The Chairman,

Interesting. Both of my Ford Edges show up correctly but not the GT500. It sounds like your new GT500 is showing up correctly for you?

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
This is what I get on my app on IPhone I noticed that on the ford pass owner page on the web it only show a silhouette but phone app appears to be working fine
B08EE21E-02E7-4A66-8D7F-93A7F997E433.png
Sponsored