I'm LIFTING my Mustang!

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I just thought of something incredible to go with the lift as well as added traction in snow....

Genius!
That will help your front-rear balance too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Finally found the solution to my brake line woes
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-rear-stainless-steel-brake-hose-kits.131918/

Fits: 2015-2020 Ford Mustang GT, GT Performance Pack, & GT350R

J&M Products direct fit D.O.T. certified PTFE lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our PTFE-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Hoses are tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.

Stainless Steel Features and Benefits:

• Direct OEM Fit each fitting is of OE design so NO adapters are necessary.
  • No volumetric expansion (hose swelling) for powerful braking and amazing ‘feel’
  • Suitable for all applications including extreme racing.
  • Exceeds the latest DOT standards backed up by independent laboratory reports.
  • Trivalent zinc plating exceeds DOT salt spray test.
  • Design allows high temperature operation and longer life.
  • Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi. (207 Bar)
  • Quicker brake response. Better brake modulation.
  • Every hose is stamped with U.S. DOT registered number.
  • Outer protective covering.
22560C-Front-Rear-600x600.jpg

Fits: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Ford Mustang GT, GT Performance Pack, & GT350R
View attachment 413242
Will the 22" rear lines fit the front?
No they won't fit. Why do you want to use them in the front?
Need more slack for 5” extended struts which gives it a 3” lift

https://www.universalcarlifts.com/p...-kit-with-struts-shocks-fit-22-24-26-28-rims/

so I can do this
521EF75E-851F-458B-B67D-CE51BF0DC111.jpeg
We make these in house so I don't see a reason we couldn't make a custom set for you. You would need to call us to place the order and of course it would be your responsibility to check all clearances.
This makes me so excited. Can you make them for the Ecoboost or are they all the same?
The 320mm rotors use a different brake hose but if you have the 352mm rotors we are showing that they are the same hose.
I have the 2015 Ecoboost performance pack which is 13.9” front and 13” rear. Will that be an issue when I call to order?
April 2020 Powertrain warranty expires!
Git ready fellers!

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I'm actually pretty excited to see/read about this. It's a Mudstang! :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
Lol no, none of that
I'm actually pretty excited to see/read about this. It's a Mudstang! :like:
lol no, none of that. The biggest limiting factor when you have snow tires is ground clearance. Rather spend 1k doing this than to buy an ugly awd beater. This way I can enjoy my beautiful mustang year round.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Lol no, none of that

lol no, none of that. The biggest limiting factor when you have snow tires is ground clearance. Rather spend 1k doing this than to buy an ugly awd beater. This way I can enjoy my beautiful mustang year round.
:thumbsup: I see! I guess i'm not going to try and plow any roads, but it is nice to just daily. I don't know that I could do a winter beater either.

It's just to nice to walk out towards it... :) I actually get excited to get in and have the heated steering wheel it's one of those features I thought I'd never use. Man, I love it. Beats that old 03 Hyundai I had for sure... never looking back.
IMG_20200113_165447.jpg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Awesome update!! Also can't wait!

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Very interesting... Not my cup of tea, but good luck on the build. Only thing your going to need to watch for is if you "rally" with you shock and rebound on bumps and jumps. But if your just looking to cruise around and play off the road a bit, shouldn't be much issue.

Do you think you will have issues with the rear axles with a 5" lift? Will need to watch the hubs and joints to make sure they are not overly "stretched" or at an angle that will cause an issue. If that makes sense...

AnalogDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT – 6MT, 401A
$1k is not enough to do this properly, imo... Unless you want a donk.
Sponsored