WHY DID YOU BUY A BULLITT?

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
That’s the beauty of the car world. You can have your opinion and others can have there’s.
what kind of mustang are you looking at buying???
GT350
Just trying to put together an exit strategy with my business. Retirement will give me the time to enjoy such a special car. It would be such a waste for me otherwise.
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
GT350
Just trying to put together an exit strategy with my business. Retirement will give me the time to enjoy such a special car. It would be such a waste for me otherwise.
Well when you get one post up, I drove that, a zl1 and a few others before I ended up with my Bullitt. it was purely a feeling decision for me. The Bullitt was the only one that was the most enjoyable dd experience. Not to mention that the dealer was 10 grand under sticker making it the same price as a similarly optioned Gt

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Well when you get one post up, I drove that, a zl1 and a few others before I ended up with my Bullitt. it was purely a feeling decision for me. The Bullitt was the only one that was the most enjoyable dd experience. Not to mention that the dealer was 10 grand under sticker making it the same price as a similarly optioned Gt
Funny you should say that. I found a ‘19 GT350 for over 9K off yesterday. Just a little more than the Bullitt

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Fred said... the outside!!! ....lol. Hope the shop does an excellent job of the car...Black should be an easy match!! Good luck and let us know.
guess I should go back to school to learn how to read, ey? Ha. Will do, hopefully have her back on Friday. Went to Caliber Collision.

Blkbllt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit
Why did I buy a Bullitt? 3 reasons...
1. Exaust note!
2. Exhaust note!!
3. Exhaust note!!!

Oh yeah, also 480 hp powered to the back wheels, all the options I wanted, and awesome, subtle styling cues attached to a manual 6 speed. Did I forget anything?

Sponsored

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
1. Exaust note!
2. Exhaust note!!
3. Exhaust note!!!

Oh yeah, also 480 hp powered to the back wheels, all the options I wanted, and awesome, subtle styling cues attached to a manual 6 speed. Did I forget anything?

On the back of the car a license plate and frame saying,

I'D RATHER BE
6 HUBCPS
CHASING A '68 CHARGER

Saw this on another car on this site, but couldn't find.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Now
1. Exaust note!
2. Exhaust note!!
3. Exhaust note!!!

Great reason you can’t argue with.

Mcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 2016 Ecoboost Mustang, 2019 Bullitt Mustang
We went to dealership to by our 2016 Eco boost mustang and they had a Bullitt on the floor.. The wife wanted me to get the Bullitt but it was $52000 and the Eco was $20000 so I bought the Eco after the dealer tried real had to sell the Bullitt to us.. We went home for a couple months and looked at the web site and they had lowered the price to $44000 so we bit the Bullitt.. Needless to say we have had a blast on the few nice weekends that we have been able to cruise and are glad we got it before all of our retirement money has shrunk dramatically.. We even have a Steve McQueen poster in our bedroom and the wife really loves this car as I do.. Only have a few more mile till we hit 1000 and then we plan to open her up above 4000RPM

DSNOD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
We went to dealership to by our 2016 Eco boost mustang and they had a Bullitt on the floor.. The wife wanted me to get the Bullitt but it was $52000 and the Eco was $20000 so I bought the Eco after the dealer tried real had to sell the Bullitt to us.. We went home for a couple months and looked at the web site and they had lowered the price to $44000 so we bit the Bullitt.. Needless to say we have had a blast on the few nice weekends that we have been able to cruise and are glad we got it before all of our retirement money has shrunk dramatically.. We even have a Steve McQueen poster in our bedroom and the wife really loves this car as I do.. Only have a few more mile till we hit 1000 and then we plan to open her up above 4000RPM

I have 820 miles and bounced off the rev limiter a few times already. It's a really fun car. Enjoy it!

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
I have 820 miles and bounced off the rev limiter a few times already. It's a really fun car. Enjoy it!
I have 820 miles as well. Have not bounced off rev limiter yet. But one time took her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear to 6,000 RPM and then when I shifted to 4th backed off . I was well over 100 MPH. Can't wait to 1,000 miles to take her to her limit. Fun car driving experience.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
I have been a car enthusiast since childhood with both my father and older brother being gear-heads. Frank Bullitt was a favorite in the house growing up. I had the 2008 Bullitt as a garage queen until I bought the 2019. Thereafter, the 2008 became my daily driver until January in which I bought the GT350R due to my belief at the time that 2020 would be the GT350’s last year (now a truism). The current Bullitt is now the daily driver, but gets the same TLC as if it is a garage queen. The 2008 Bullitt only had 13,500 miles when I had to let it go. It is painful to think about, but that is the way of the world. :clock:

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I had a 2015 GT. Loved the car but have been eyeing a 2018+ GT. Just by chance I was looking on line and saw a local dealer had a CPO Bullitt cheap. Went and looked at it Monday, and now it sits in my driveway. Already have gotten several compliments on the color. I love the car and look for any excuse to drive it. Will leave it relatively stock; planning on springs and camber plates for now. We'll see what else the future holds

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I just got mine yesterday. I bought because to me it's the perfect mustang. It has enough power, it's a 6 speed, they cleaned up the exterior to make it just gorgeous, the technology is fantastic, and it's a Steve McQueen Bullitt movie reminder. I chose the black one because I preferred the color and it's a lot rarer. The other thing that sealed the deal was the price. I chose the 84 month 0% interest with 3 months deferred and the cars window was $51,934 ( Electronic pkg, magne ride, and car cover ). I paid $45,957. that's a real bargain when you take the financing into account. I'm keeping the car a long time for sure.

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
I just got mine yesterday. I bought because to me it's the perfect mustang. It has enough power, it's a 6 speed, they cleaned up the exterior to make it just gorgeous, the technology is fantastic, and it's a Steve McQueen Bullitt movie reminder. I chose the black one because I preferred the color and it's a lot rarer. The other thing that sealed the deal was the price. I chose the 84 month 0% interest with 3 months deferred and the cars window was $51,934 ( Electronic pkg, magne ride, and car cover ). I paid $45,957. that's a real bargain when you take the financing into account. I'm keeping the car a long time for sure.
Congrats!