Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
Going to look at a used 2019 Performance Blue Base with with Stripes, Electronics, Handling and carbon fiber I/P. Not listed yet on internet so not sure of any more details, about 1500 miles @57,000 if anyone interested let me know as I'll get more info shortly

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Going to look at a used 2019 Performance Blue Base with with Stripes, Electronics, Handling and carbon fiber I/P. Not listed yet on internet so not sure of any more details, about 1500 miles @57,000 if anyone interested let me know as I'll get more info shortly
$57K is new 2019 territory. That price should go down a bit.

REVolutionist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT 350 R w/Black & Red Stripes
I am new to the forum and currently not an owner of the 350. However, I have a deposit with a dealer that is not local to me and I had some questions for those intimately familiar with the allocation/ordering process.

Basically, I think I may have spooked my salesman when I suggested that I may want my deposit back since nothing had been ordered and a local dealer called and told me they had been told they were getting an allocation. Then somehow the local dealer 'lost' their allocation and since I had a deposit with this other dealer several states away it was a non issue because I wanted a Heritage Edition GT 350.

I found the lead on a very lightly used '19 GT 350 R that the deal seems too good to pass so I called the salesman and was told the order is in. But he said this is all word of mouth from his rep with Ford. Is there any way to verify my order is actually in? Because if they have not ordered my car I would like to pursue this '19 R I found.

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
Usually the dealer starts out by sending you a preview order sheet. It should have a sales code in the upper right hand corner along with an order code. If you call Ford Performance with those two bits of information, they should be able to tell you the status of the order. If they cannot provide you that information, it has not be entered for order.

Sponsored

REVolutionist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Usually the dealer starts out by sending you a preview order sheet. It should have a sales code in the upper right hand corner along with an order code. If you call Ford Performance with those two bits of information, they should be able to tell you the status of the order. If they cannot provide you that information, it has not be entered for order.

So I had spoken with the Tech Line at Ford Performance with the order code and dealer code. The guy on the line warned me that since I did not have a VIN that it would likely be listed as 'Unscheduled'. However, he said there was nothing found associated to the order code.

Does this mean the Ford rep for the dealer I am doing business with has not yet submitted my order? Does this mean there is still time to get out of this purchase?

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
How long ago did you order? There is sometimes a little bit of a delay between the dealer entering in the system and it being picked up. You should be able to cancel your order and get your deposit back until the day you pick up your car unless you specifically signed a document stating the deposit is non refundable.

REVolutionist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How long ago did you order? There is sometimes a little bit of a delay between the dealer entering in the system and it being picked up. You should be able to cancel your order and get your deposit back until the day you pick up your car unless you specifically signed a document stating the deposit is non refundable.

The order was placed in late December. I was told the order was placed last Friday (01/10/2020) prior to my call at Ford Performance. I did not sign anything stating the deposit was non refundable. But they seem very reluctant now to return the deposit. I feel like I am getting the run around. Things I am told I try and follow up on and then those things I am assured of can't be verified and then it turns into a lot of verbal commitments with nothing to validate them.

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just nabbed a new 2019 race red/black stripes ,Handling pkg, electronic pkg, htd/cld seats. Leather seats, exposed carbon fiber I/p and cover for $8,250 under MSRP of $66,250

Last edited:

Sponsored

BostonDMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2009 Porsche 911 CS, 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C, 2017 Jeep SRT, 1998 Porsche Boxster (race car), 2017 Audi Allroad, 1998 Mercedes GL450, 2016 Subaru crosstrek
Just nabbed a new 2019 race red/black stripes ,Handeling pkg, electronic pkg, htd cod seats. Leather seats, exposed carbon fiber I/p and cover for $8,250 under MSRP of $66,250
12.5% off MSRP! Well done!

WesS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R
Did you order that or just happened to walk in and grab it? I ordered a 2020 at Msrp....... still waiting on a vin
Looked online and saw their discount price and went in and confirmed it.

Husky00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Just nabbed a new 2019 race red/black stripes ,Handling pkg, electronic pkg, htd/cld seats. Leather seats, exposed carbon fiber I/p and cover for $8,250 under MSRP of $66,250
How long did it take you to negotiate the dealership down to that price? I'm looking for a car with exact specs but they are reluctant to even get into the 57-59k range. I'm standing my ground either way but I thought it would have been easier by now, considering how long these 2019's have been on the lot.
Sponsored