rdisatell75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, just copy the Black accent package.. it looks the best.

Bear
This is true. In the past I have done a lot to remove the emblems, or change them to black. But the black accent package really makes me want to leave them alone. Plus you get the black spoiler, black roof, and the black grille. All of which I did on my 2011. My plan is to add some black Airdesign hood vents as well that are a little bigger than the current vents. I think that will kind of polish off the look.

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
This is true. In the past I have done a lot to remove the emblems, or change them to black. But the black accent package really makes me want to leave them alone. Plus you get the black spoiler, black roof, and the black grille. All of which I did on my 2011. My plan is to add some black Airdesign hood vents as well that are a little bigger than the current vents. I think that will kind of polish off the look.
I have always thought about a black roof. My car didn't come with the black accent package so I changed the emblems to black, bought a PP1 black spoiler and did a few other black touches. Considering the roof but I may need to change the wheels to black shortly. It's been a tough debate for me.

rdisatell75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have always thought about a black roof. My car didn't come with the black accent package so I changed the emblems to black, bought a PP1 black spoiler and did a few other black touches. Considering the roof but I may need to change the wheels to black shortly. It's been a tough debate for me.
Well to be honest the black roof kind kind of gets lost against darker colors. My 2011 was Kona Blue, and the black roof blended in from a distance and you really had to be up close to notice. On Magnetic its a little bit more noticeable. But to get the full affect you need either white, silver, red, of one of the lighter colors. But still I love the black roof. And its kind of goofy but the group of friends (that are into cars) I hang out with made it kind of their thing to paint the roof of the cars black. One of them owns a body shop and had all his vehicles done like that so as an inside joke he kind of said if we wanted to hang out we had to have our roof painted black. When I looked at the 2019 I actually didn't notice the black roof till I was already in the process of buying the car. So that just worked out. The car also already had the wheels on it in the pictures. The black wheels grew on me. I moved away from black wheels and really wanted bronze wheels. But I don't really care for the bronze color the SVE wheels comes in. And I considered trading these wheels for some bronze wheels but when I got the car it only had 1500 miles on it so those wheels and tires are brand new, they are also lighter than the wheels I have been looking at and are crazy wide. My rear tires are 325/30/19's. All the more reason to keep them. Plus I can always have them blasted and powdercoated later if I want.

1Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt Convertible
This is true. In the past I have done a lot to remove the emblems, or change them to black. But the black accent package really makes me want to leave them alone. Plus you get the black spoiler, black roof, and the black grille. All of which I did on my 2011. My plan is to add some black Air design hood vents as well that are a little bigger than the current vents. I think that will kind of polish off the look.
I love the spoiler on the B.A.P., I have a spoiler delete on my new 19 GT vert and "may" get the spoiler like yours..if I can stand to know holes were drilled in my trunk lid in an aftermarket way (no rust protection).

Bear

rdisatell75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I love the spoiler on the B.A.P., I have a spoiler delete on my new 19 GT vert and "may" get the spoiler like yours..if I can stand to know holes were drilled in my trunk lid in an aftermarket way (no rust protection).

Bear
Well I already pulled my stock spoiler off and installed a new one. Its a long story but the short side is the spoiler was cheap ($60) and off ebay, but it looked awesome. So the 2 holes where the pop pins go through the trunk were partially showing. Which sucked because the design of the spoiler was perfect for what I wanted. I couldn't help but think it would have been way better if my car had no spoiler at all and I could have either drilled holes in better spots or just used more 3m tape to hold the spoiler on. But in the end I got a GT350 track pack spoiler waiting to be installed right now. The stock spoiler would require you to drill 8 holes I believe. I can take a picture for you when I pull it back off if you wish.
Sponsored