Sponsored

Fbo Terminator vs my fbo 15 with suspension and a cj manifold on e85

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
I had a cobra jet bolt on 100 octane Lund tuned on a 14 GT. My 18 runs off and hides from it with a lot less mods.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Na, I just fell down the rabbit hole really fast. His car has less miles than mine, and has been sitting at his parents house unstarted for 4 yrs. A new battery and some fresh fuel should be all I need to get it up and going, I just have to get around to taking a road trip with him to go get it. It has a pulley and headers and intake, but Dyno tuned by super tune in Kansas City along time ago, they aren't in business anymore. Iirc it put down 460 ish. He told me that he shifted at 6500 and above that it fell on it's face.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Terminator with a Heaton is done @ 6000 rpms. That is a a 17 year old car... lol.

Modded they are fast with traction.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Lol, at the rate I have been buying parts I don't think he will have too much of a chance by the time I get around to getting it running for him. My setup is about to change to a not so bolt on car. Heads, cams, and a vmp 163 monoblade bolted to my ported cobra jet.
What cams did you go with? What heads?

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
IIRC, My Termi with Densecharger CAI, 2.8 Upper Pulley, off-road exhaust and shelf-tune was around ~500 at the wheels. TQ was about the same. Power band was flat as a board, but did drop off around 6200 RPM as that Eaton blows a lot of hot air around 14psi. I eventually went KB at 2 atmospheres which changed everything.

With Nitto 555R's, a good burnout and dropped to about 15 pounds of air, he oughtta be in the mid to high 11's. I don't think headers did much for the cars.

If he can hook, he will be tough out of the hole. With the aforementioned tire requirements, and a well prepped track, he can safely side-step launch without a built IRS. If track isn't prepped well and tires aren't right, he can break some shit doing that pretty easily. Delrin bushings and a pumpkin girdle really helped the hop in those cars. Great traction, he is safe. Bad traction, he is safe...somewhere in the middle...he has to be careful. Run 'em and see! There is always someone faster.

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
IIRC, My Termi with Densecharger CAI, 2.8 Upper Pulley, off-road exhaust and shelf-tune was around ~500 at the wheels. TQ was about the same. Power band was flat as a board, but did drop off around 6200 RPM as that Eaton blows a lot of hot air around 14psi. I eventually went KB at 2 atmospheres which changed everything.

With Nitto 555R's, a good burnout and dropped to about 15 pounds of air, he oughtta be in the mid to high 11's. I don't think headers did much for the cars.

If he can hook, he will be tough out of the hole. With the aforementioned tire requirements, and a well prepped track, he can safely side-step launch without a built IRS. If track isn't prepped well and tires aren't right, he can break some shit doing that pretty easily. Delrin bushings and a pumpkin girdle really helped the hop in those cars. Great traction, he is safe. Bad traction, he is safe...somewhere in the middle...he has to be careful. Run 'em and see! There is always someone faster.
What Copperhead above said...My 03 Termie with minor bolt-ons (ported blower, 2.95 pulley, Magnaflow catback and CAI) ran a best of 11.8 @122 mph on Nittos. It had more in it as memory serves me correctly, I only ran that combo a handful of times before I sold the car. I've seen low to mid 11s with the same combos at 124+. I'd say watch out...surprised many of cars from that era with my termie! Minor mods wake those cars up!

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
What Copperhead above said...My 03 Termie with minor bolt-ons (ported blower, 2.95 pulley, Magnaflow catback and CAI) ran a best of 11.8 @122 mph on Nittos. It had more in it as memory serves me correctly, I only ran that combo a handful of times before I sold the car. I've seen low to mid 11s with the same combos at 124+. I'd say watch out...surprised many of cars from that era with my termie! Minor mods wake those cars up!
That was a magical time. Most folks had no idea what those cars were capable of. Shocked Vipers all the time...the hotter the passenger seat cover, the better :)

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That was a magical time. Most folks had no idea what those cars were capable of. Shocked Vipers all the time...the hotter the passenger seat cover, the better :)
Yes sir...I raced a 1st Gen RT10 Viper once and destroyed it. Also raced that era Z06 and walked it as well. Classic looks of surprise on both owners face. And of course stock and mildly modded F-bodys too. I loved that car!
Sponsored