• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio WTB subframe brace, steeda progressive springs, IRS braces & alignment kit

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Looking for bmr or steeda front subframe brace , Steeda progressive lowering springs , IRS alignment kit and braces, gloss black gt pony and 5.0 badges, complete light tint kit
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Zoso - if you don't find what you are looking for, we would be happy to put together a package price, new with a lifetime warranty.

Let me know, you can send to [email protected] & we can run the numbers.

TJ

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Zoso - if you don't find what you are looking for, we would be happy to put together a package price, new with a lifetime warranty.

Let me know, you can send to [email protected] & we can run the numbers.

Thank you for your response. I currently have the majority of these items in cart on your website. I'm just looking for any used items that may be available to save a few bucks. Whatever I dont source used, will be order for you mostly likely. So, I will definitely be in touch to place an order soon.
TJ

Nejtan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 2015
Looking for bmr or steeda front subframe brace , Steeda progressive lowering springs , IRS alignment kit and braces, gloss black gt pony and 5.0 badges, complete light tint kit
Hi i have steeda progressive springs, like 2k miles on them, i went with full ford performance suspension so no need it anymore. fronts stil have it on struts.
IMG_4370.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Hi i have steeda progressive springs, like 2k miles on them, i went with full ford performance suspension so no need it anymore. fronts stil have it on struts.
IMG_4370.jpeg
How much shipped to zip 44621? I dont need the struts, springs only. Could you take a picture of the item number so I can verify it is the same spring I want? Steeda offers quite a few different ones. Thank you for contacting me.

Nejtan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 2015
How much shipped to zip 44621? I dont need the struts, springs only. Could you take a picture of the item number so I can verify it is the same spring I want? Steeda offers quite a few different ones. Thank you for contacting me.
This exactly. I will check shipping tomorrow.
EC90B7BE-E574-4071-8D72-3CC4221DCC53.png

Nejtan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6 2015
Ho
Looks like shipping is $50 to your zipcode. So $200 total with shipping

OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Ho

Looks like shipping is $50 to your zipcode. So $200 total with shipping
It looks like shipping costs are going to be a problem. I didnt realize it would be that much. Hopefully I can find the larger items local to me.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
It looks like shipping costs are going to be a problem. I didnt realize it would be that much. Hopefully I can find the larger items local to me.
Usually If you order a few items together through @steeda they give you a pretty decent discount. I got the springs for $170 new but I did order over 1K of stuff at that time. Just putting that out there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zoso

Zoso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
F150 mustang gt cb1000r
Usually If you order a few items together through @steeda they give you a pretty decent discount. I got the springs for $170 new but I did order over 1K of stuff at that time. Just putting that out there.
Thank you. That's good to know. I currently have an open order with over $1000 of parts at Steeda.com I'm just looking for some used things to save a few dollars.

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Thank you. That's good to know. I currently have an open order with over $1000 of parts at Steeda.com I'm just looking for some used things to save a few dollars.
If that's the case I'd get in touch with steeda on the forum here first and I'm sure they'll give you a price you won't need to buy used.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Message sent :)
Sponsored