Sponsored

Settine up a poll concerning cancelling order because of Quality Control Holds?

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Could someone who knows how...set up a poll to find out how many people have canceled or plan to cancel their order because of Quality Control Holds/Delays/Issues?

My convertible has been held back in Production, coming on three weeks because of Quality Control problems, with no end in sight. Rachel cannot find out what the problems are. Flat Rock won't even tell their own customer service personnel what is going on!
Sponsored

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
In on this..

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
I'm in! As of now I don't even have an estimated delivery date. Waiting to hear back from my salesman on his thoughts.

RobBaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 6 speed, Performance Package in RR
I'd be interested in what your order date was and how many weeks you have been waiting and how many weeks were estimated for the delivery by your salesman. I was told 10 weeks and it's been a little over a week :)

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
My EDD is not definite too due to my geographical location. Los Angeles Port shutdown is looming because of stalled contract talks so i really cant control that.

Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Ordering a car isn't for everyone. If you need it right away send FordService a PM and they will search for the options you want over a much wider area than you can yourself.

What I want doesn't exist in inventory, if it did I have no problem going pretty much anywhere in CONUS to get it. Fly in, drive it home.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I don't think it's tied to any cars going to the west coast, just cars being shipped overseas, like mine. I'm in Hawaii, and all vehicles go through the Port of Los Angeles before sailing out to Hawaii, as do a lot of our goods. We're clenching pretty tight over here.

Also, my dealer is worried too. They ordered a whole bunch of vehicles for thier stock and they have a feeling it won't come in time because of that looming port shutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
2020 GT350 ordered in august called ford performance each month after to get updates and the car never moved from unscheduled material hold. I cancelled the order first week of December
Sponsored