• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan Project 6GR 7 W/ Michelin PS4S

QWKSLVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Mustang GT
***SOLD***

19” Project 6GR 7 Satin Black wheels for sale that have less than 1k miles on them bought from Need4Speed in July ‘19, can provide receipt. Includes TPMS, lug nuts and anti theft lugs with Key as well as a license plate frame and I think I even have the windshield banner. Ceramic Coated with Adams H9.

I will ship at the buyers expense but also willing to meet up to reasonable distance after a deposit is given.

Fronts 19x10 285/35/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Rears 19x11 325/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

View attachment 412474 View attachment 412475 View attachment 412476 View attachment 412477 View attachment 412478 View attachment 412479 View attachment 412480 View attachment 412481 View attachment 412482 View attachment 412483
Sponsored

Last edited:

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Good deal, if they were 20's I'd be all over it!

Sponsored