GT350/GT500 2019+ Spoiler - Ebay $150 Pre-painted

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Do you think this would fit the stock non-PP spoiler holes? I have the blackout package spoiler.
That's what I have as well , It says it does not fit the factory holes per eBay but the OP has this one I think and said the holes line up perfectly. I have the black accent package and am taking the leap. Spoiler should be here next tuesday
Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
That's what I have as well , It says it does not fit the factory holes per eBay but the OP has this one I think and said the holes line up perfectly. I have the black accent package and am taking the leap. Spoiler should be here next tuesday
I would really appreciate it if you Post here how it fits!

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
All stock spoilers have the same mounting holes.

Aside from the California Special pedestal spoiler, which is different from the rest.

I cannot speak for convertibles, no experience with them.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I keep going back and forth on this one. I absolutely love it from the front and sides, but not so much from the back. But that view is mostly just one that my buddy has to worry about so not sure how important it really is!

Either way, really appreciate the quality pics you've put up in the thread Tim.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
All stock spoilers have the same mounting holes.

Aside from the California Special pedestal spoiler, which is different from the rest.

I cannot speak for convertibles, no experience with them.
Thanks for that info! I did not know that.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Do you think this would fit the stock non-PP spoiler holes? I have the blackout package spoiler.
I think all trunk lids have the same holes if they had a factory spoiler. Minus the GT350r

Sponsored
OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I absolutely love it from the front and sides, but not so much from the back
I agree, the straight from the back view is my least favorite, but not ugly by my any means. Just a bit 'blocky' looking from that angle. From the sides, 3/4 view, and looking from the front of the car, it looks fantastic, which is what sold me on it.

At $150, I'll rock it until a better version comes out.

I was wanting to be able to add the wickerbill, like the OEM spoiler, so hopefully we will see another aftermarket China version of this spoiler that has the wickerbill in the near future. I didn't want to wait, so I got this non-wickerbill version for now.

OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I see that the GT500 carbon fiber track pack spoiler replica is now also on the market.

A little big for my taste, but nice to have options. I am yet to see this on eBay, just on Alibaba.

GT5001.jpg

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I see that the GT500 carbon fiber track pack spoiler replica is now also on the market.

A little big for my taste, but nice to have options. I am yet to see this on eBay, just on Alibaba.

GT5001.jpg
This I'll have to wait to see if it is functional or not. Had a hard time enlarging the photos but it looks like it has an adjustable attack angle. Question is can it handle the downforce and do so properly.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Ok, got my spoiler early in the mail. The spoiler was wrapped good with cushened plastic as well as taped bubble wrap so the shipping was good. The spoiler itself does look pretty darn good with only a minor flaw or 2 in the paint on the underside , not really more then a normal painted part .....I'm just being picky. The spoiler is very lightweight but seems tuff yet has a good gloss to it. The 3m tape that comes with it was like damn gorilla tape or something as I had to adjust it a bit once I stuck it on and could barely get it to come up for the adjustment. It DOES in fact use the existing holes and the screw/bolts seem to hold it down well. I have no feeling of it comming off while driving as it does not budge at all. If you like the design it's totally worth $156 IMO. My pics are crap as it's raining outside , I will post more if it stops and I can pull the car outside. I did however drop a damn screw into the truck like a scrub so that'll be my next project as it'll bug me......be careful removing the screws lol.
IMG_20200111_145541829.jpg
IMG_20200111_145550567.jpg
IMG_20200111_145524806.jpg
IMG_20200111_145531113.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SoCalTim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
@Vstang2

Agreed, couple of minor paint runs underside was all I could find on mine, and that was being picky.
Sponsored