BMR Jacking Rails (video)

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Decided to swap my Steeda Jacking Rails for BMR ones.... haven’t done a video for a while so although a very simple job I thought I’d break out the GoPro...

Sponsored

Spike-S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spike
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Mustang Fastback2016
I do like the BMR jacking Rails but as yet have not found a supplier in Australia all the USA suppliers seem to charge more than the cost of the Rails for delivery ! so works out expensive.

Wildblood

'Andrew'
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
TY 'GT' Mustang.........'H1 OON'
Decided to swap my Steeda Jacking Rails for BMR ones.... haven’t done a video for a while so although a very simple job I thought I’d break out the GoPro...

Today, I swopped out my three year old Steeda Jacking rails for some nice new Xmas present BMR ones. The BMR seem to have a 'Hammerite' black shiny finish unlike the Steeda which were a spray Black satin.
Also noticed that the BMR Rails,sit flush to the sill seam unlike the Steeda which are proud.
Which is better only time will tell.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I might be interested in a set of the steeda rails you guys have pulled off - please pm me if you interested in selling :like:

Cheers,

WD :like:

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
just as a caution, the area where the seam sealer has come off will no longer have any paint protection on it. I removed the seam sealer as it sat proud (Bill from CJ advised it to) then painted followed by the installation of the jacking rails to prevent/slow down corrosion.

Im pretty sure Ford just paint over the seam sealer.
Sponsored