Sponsored

2020 GT350 Track Attack Registration Now Open

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Cold no...rain....hell yes. It's NC dude. Summer shower from Thunderstorms is a regular thing. But of course the spring is just as bad. Sept is the best month for weather.

Called today again at noon....same straight to message.
I will do a rain dance before departing but just keep trying I would try to call around 8am tomorrow morning that's when I did today when I got into work.
Sponsored

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 17 Charger HC, 16 Challenger HC
I will do a rain dance before departing but just keep trying I would try to call around 8am tomorrow morning that's when I did today when I got into work.
Thanks, called the 980 number and at least got Jill's voicemail. Are you in ATL??? You know about the weather then! Lol, I didn't look at your location. I fly for a certain hometown airline in your city and I'm dodging thunderstorms all summer long. Trying for the March class myself. If it looks terrible for weather I can always reschedule for a later date. My schedule is ultra flexible and I'm 1.5 hours from the track.

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alright..alright...alriiiight..... Got the call back from the UT number and ironically the 980 number called while we were on the phone. Two day class in March it is! With camera and track insurance both days FYI it was 2651.46. I didn't really wanna pay that 3 months in advance so I asked if I could add the insurance and camera stuff closer to the class date and he said no problem So just paid for the second day up front in case I end up having to move dates or cancel.....which I shouldn't but it seemed prudent.

EDIT: Anybody know if you bring a driving guest if they also drive a GT350 day 1 or are they in a GT the whole time? I've got a buddy who would really like to attend if it's the 350 day 1.

Last edited:

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I di
Alright..alright...alriiiight..... Got the call back from the UT number and ironically the 980 number called while we were on the phone. Two day class in March it is! With camera and track insurance both days FYI it was 2651.46. I didn't really wanna pay that 3 months in advance so I asked if I could add the insurance and camera stuff closer to the class date and he said no problem So just paid for the second day up front in case I end up having to move dates or cancel.....which I shouldn't but it seemed prudent.

EDIT: Anybody know if you bring a driving guest if they also drive a GT350 day 1 or are they in a GT the whole time? I've got a buddy who would really like to attend if it's the 350 day 1.

I did the same with the camera and insurance. She said it can be paid prior to attending.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

Driving guest does not get a GT350 on either day. GTs for guests.

US HWY 666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R

I've been to a couple of Track Attacks. If you bring a driving guest, the guest drives a Mustang GT, but they do the
entire class with you. The second day class, they only have Mustang GT's. Last year they had a Boss 302 second
day option, but they sold those cars after the 2019 school year.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Been calling on redial about every 15 minutes for the last two days... I keep getting the same call during business hours.
Just afraid by the time I get through, all of the spots may be filled.
All I can do is keep trying!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Been calling on redial about every 15 minutes for the last two days... I keep getting the same call during business hours.
[email protected]
980-296-3305

Sletcher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stu
Vehicle(s)
20 GT350, 19 Expedition, 17 VW Alltrack
I was able to get into the 17-19 May class by talking to her this afternoon. Email confirmation in hand.

Sponsored

AlphaBravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It took about 15 attempts before the phone was finally answered, but I was able to register today.
tempsnip3.png

762Cat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leave a message and leave a message at the 980 number. They both called me back the next day.

mqu02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue GT350
I took delivery of my car in May of last year, and when I called a little over a month later I was told they were already full. I've been busy at work all week, but called first thing this morning and left a voice mail. I got a call back late afternoon and got registered for the 1-day class March 19th & 20th. I haven't got a confirmation email yet, but am so excited for this.

OP
OP
svassh

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
I took delivery of my car in May of last year, and when I called a little over a month later I was told they were already full. I've been busy at work all week, but called first thing this morning and left a voice mail. I got a call back late afternoon and got registered for the 1-day class March 19th & 20th. I haven't got a confirmation email yet, but am so excited for this.
Check your spam folder, I never did get mine. Called back and the helpful woman (Jill) at the Charlotte number above sent it to me from her account. Email should come from [email protected]