Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody know of anywhere where I can get custom badges made? I was hoping to get some to match the theme of my car, but couldn't find much info anywhere on how to go about it.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Does anybody know of anywhere where I can get custom badges made? I was hoping to get some to match the theme of my car, but couldn't find much info anywhere on how to go about it.

Thanks!
What’s the theme of your car?

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What’s the theme of your car?
Sorta based off a Marvel reference. If you're a Marvel fan you'll get it!

Aka...the Tesseract
20191125_141042~2.jpg

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Sorta based off a Marvel reference. If you're a Marvel fan you'll get it!

Aka...the Tesseract
20191125_141042~2.jpg
Big Marvel fan! My license plate says STARK lol I’m turning my Mustang into a P-51 Tribute car and had a custom badge made. It’s not at all cheap though but the quality is amazing!

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Big Marvel fan! My license plate says STARK lol I’m turning my Mustang into a P-51 Tribute car and had a custom badge made. It’s not at all cheap though but the quality is amazing!
Ah that's awesome! I'm surprised STARK was available! Would love to see a picture yours, a P-51 theme would be awesome! Can I see the badge you got made as well? Where from also?

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Ah that's awesome! I'm surprised STARK was available! Would love to see a picture yours, a P-51 theme would be awesome! Can I see the badge you got made as well? Where from also?
Here’s the badge. I’ll have to find the name of the company
A1D6D9A8-AA80-40C0-AF9C-EC0089C4F514.jpeg

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Here’s an older pic but it’s got the license plate
FADD7B60-435C-4D8D-8DB5-C279CAEF7905.jpeg

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Updates?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently talking with someone who is creating custom badges for me! Still getting the designs worked out, but it looks great so far!

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I'm currently talking with someone who is creating custom badges for me! Still getting the designs worked out, but it looks great so far!
Definitely post when you get them. I’d love to see. Also what company are you going with? Is it expensive? What’s the badge going to be made out of?

OP
OP
Jakester

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely post when you get them. I’d love to see. Also what company are you going with? Is it expensive? What’s the badge going to be made out of?
For sure I will!
And actually, I didn't end up going with a Company! Someone reached out to me saying that he could make them. Not sure if he has a business doing this or does this on the side though. He said we could make the emblems out of ABS, Billet Aluminum or Acrylic Resin coated vinyl. We haven't decided 100% on what materials to use, but here are some pictures of what he came up with so far! His work seems fantastic!

Haven't ordered or finalized anything yet, since we're still working some stuff out.

Though so far, I'm thinking that I don't want to replace the whole 2.3T badge, so he came up with just the words and cube that I can add to the one I already have. Also the Shelby Style Emblem looks great on the grille he came up with. Trying to decide what I should do on the decklid as well if I wanted to keep the horse.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed.jpg

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
For sure I will!
And actually, I didn't end up going with a Company! Someone reached out to me saying that he could make them. Not sure if he has a business doing this or does this on the side though. He said we could make the emblems out of ABS, Billet Aluminum or Acrylic Resin coated vinyl. We haven't decided 100% on what materials to use, but here are some pictures of what he came up with so far! His work seems fantastic!

Haven't ordered or finalized anything yet, since we're still working some stuff out.

Though so far, I'm thinking that I don't want to replace the whole 2.3T badge, so he came up with just the words and cube that I can add to the one I already have. Also the Shelby Style Emblem looks great on the grille he came up with. Trying to decide what I should do on the decklid as well if I wanted to keep the horse.

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed.jpg

Very interesting. I like what you’re doing but for longevity and quality I’d go with Billet Aluminum like I did. For the rear, do a circular piece like me but with the Tesseract and perhaps a saying from the movie. I’ll think of it and get back to you lol

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
For sure I will!

unnamed (1).jpg
unnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed.jpg
Found it! “A warm light for all mankind to share” that could be around the edge of the faux gascap with the Tesseract in the middle.
Sponsored