• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
"Still not impeached!!!" ... LoL, now I know you're mental. You want to take the bet that Doc wouldn't? Come on bjmouse, you know you'd win. :wink: Loser deletes his M6G account. Come on, do it if you're so sure Trump isn't impeached.

You lost about 80 pages ago. :cwl:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude ... you must be on mushrooms tonight. :facepalm: :cwl: Thanks for more repeated support though Comrade. :thumbsup:

Sorry bjmouse ... you're so easy to play, and now you're just doing the super squirrel reach. I really think you need to have your Doc change your prescription or at least seek some help from the loco psych ward where they keep your zombie straitjackets ready for use. :crazy:

Come on ... let's do the "he's not impeached" bet. I bet you'd win. Although, if you lost you wouldn't stay true to your word because you're just like Trump, a corrupt wing nut that will cheat and be unethical to get his way. Too bad that doesn't help you win here, because it obviously hasn't at all. So sad my Comrade ... :crying:

LoL ... I got you beat because you DELETE most of your retarded posts in this thread. :giggle: :clap:

Just in case you forgot :):
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/will-trump-be-impeached.129171/page-154#post-2763539

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LoL ... you're off in the weeds because you're all of everything talked about here (and more as this keeps going) ... everything your Cult45 leader is. That's why you love him so much. :inlove:

Your leader is definitely the poster child for the 7 Deadly Sins ... he might even be Lucifer they talk about in Revelations. :devil:

donald-trump-is-the-living-embodiment-of-the-7-deadly-54443398.png

v0lsv7okp1zy.jpg

Come on ... let's bet if Trump has "officially been impeached or not" if you're so confident in yourself.

Just in case you forgot :):
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/will-trump-be-impeached.129171/page-154#post-2763539

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't be brainwashed like you, and I'm too independent and free thinking to ever be in a cult like you.

Oh don't worry, I know all about "Revelation" ... read it many times. By the way, you lose on your weak straw grab, as usual.

Book of Revelation.JPG

"rears" ... was that a Freudian slip there bj, lol. Thinking of Trump again? You better go back and edit it, but wait I got a screen shot too ... before you deleted some other prior post. :)

Screenshot_2020-01-05 Will Trump be impeached (7).png

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sick dude is at the podium with his finder on his temple, and of course the ones who thinks he's normal and great while listing to his lunatic ramblings during their brainwashing sessions. :frown: :giggle:

sick.jpg

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This dude doesn't think he's impeached either. :cwl: Come on, make the bet ... you could "win".

Bout Ma President.JPG

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep deflecting, reaching and grasping - it's what you do best, and the only thing you know. :thumbsup:

You have nothing else to grasp for any kind of argument any more, lost it a long time ago. You claim you're so "religious", yet you are dishonest, a game player and basically unethical as seen in this thread. You try to put up a big front, just like Trump your poster manchild of the Seven Deadly Sins. You think Trump is god sent, and Trump even thinks that ... and that's the biggest, sickest joke I've ever heard. You worship a big sinner in every way.

I think you're actually the biggest hypocrite I've ever came across in my life, just like most far RW nut jobs are. Well, Trump might out rank you slightly, that's why you worship and bend the knee to him. Would your god approve of your extreme worship of someone he despises? Can you say the words blind hypocrite while looking at yourself in the mirror?

Maybe you'll be able to meet Trump and Lucifer someday ... In Hell. :devil:

Have a good night snuggling up with your Trumpy Bear and dreaming of your false god Trump. Then you'll get up in the morning to worship him all day long again - it's sick behavior, you should get some help and straighten up your life before it's too late! :facepalm: :angel:

Nobody is my "stumbling block" ... sleep tight Comrade. :)

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This thread reminds me too much of my grandfather rambling on at family gatherings. The sheer amount of propaganda being vomited out, and at such a rapid pace, is pretty impressive. You can't discredit the effectiveness of Fox News' brainwashing.

While Trump displays a pretty consistent amount discussion-worthy mental retardation and immoral judgement on a daily basis, maybe this particular thread should be closed since it was originally created with the question "Will Trump be Impeached?" and he was in fact impeached on December 18, being the nation's third impeached president in its 243 year history. No matter of opinion, projection, or wordplay can alter that fact.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.