• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California GT/ EBPP 4 piston brakes (Upgrade for Ecoboost)

Scootsmcgreggor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost turned GT
Just removed from my car as I went with GTPP brembos. These are a direct bolt on for Ecoboosts, or OEM replacement for non-PP GT's.

Pads have 60% life left on them and rotors only have 3,000mi on them (despite the surface rust). You can paint the rotor hats with 2000* primer and it looks just like the OEM rotors.

4 piston calipers, fully loaded with OEM pads and hardware
Brake lines
Rotors
Backing Plates
Master Cylinder (same as non-pp GT/Ecoboost master cylinder, but doesn't hurt to have a spare). You do not need to install the master cylinder to install these on an Ecoboost.

This is a simple swap, they're much more powerful than the base ecoboost brakes, and look better too.

I'm in the SF Bay Area, local pickup/meetup preferred.

$300

-Scott
IMG_9609.JPG
IMG_9611.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Scootsmcgreggor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost turned GT
Still available. $200 come pick them up in Santa Cruz.

Sponsored