Sponsored

really want analog clock in my S550 (Bullitt)...

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
I have looked and looked for an example of an analog clock adaptation for my Mustang that looks good. I have a 19 Bullitt but the application should be the same for all S550's. I have option for both larger and smaller openings with a/c vent and vacuum (worthless to a guy like me) and oil pressure gauges.

I really wish the clock was on the digital dash cluster prominently as an option (like the top center)

For some reason, i always have problem glancing down at my sync screen and finding clock when I'm multitasking (all 4 limbs operating car) and my phone mount is usually in the way of that part of the screen anyway. Plus I simply prefer analog clocks. Just my preference. I still have an analog wrist watch when most done even have a watch at all. Any suggestions or pics?
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have looked and looked for an example of an analog clock adaptation for my Mustang that looks good. I have a 19 Bullitt but the application should be the same for all S550's. I have option for both larger and smaller openings with a/c vent and vacuum (worthless to a guy like me) and oil pressure gauges.

I really wish the clock was on the digital dash cluster prominently as an option (like the top center)

For some reason, i always have problem glancing down at my sync screen and finding clock when I'm multitasking (all 4 limbs operating car) and my phone mount is usually in the way of that part of the screen anyway. Plus I simply prefer analog clocks. Just my preference. I still have an analog wrist watch when most done even have a watch at all. Any suggestions or pics?
Lot's of choices.........
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...&_nkw=analog+clock+for+car+dashboard&_sacat=0

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=analog+clock+for+car+dashboard&ref=nb_sb_noss

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
as you might have guessed, I meant a high quality gauge type that looks semi-good and blended, and not an eBay stick-on. anyone have any pics of one actually installed in an S550?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
as you might have guessed, I meant a high quality gauge type that looks semi-good and blended, and not an eBay stick-on. anyone have any pics of one actually installed in an S550?
I know but there isn't really anything out there unless you do something custom. I really liked my analog clock in my Infiniti's.

Sponsored

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
like the idea of both GlowShift and Smith. I had Smiths in my Superformance Cobra and it kept PERFECT time. GlowShift would be awesome because it would match the ability of my gauges and interior mood lighting to change colors.

again, would love to see any pics anyone might have with these installed.

does anyone know if it's possible to switch out the gauges in the 2-gauge cluster of the Ford Performance Center Instrument Cluster or am I stuck with replacing an AC vent?

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
I know but there isn't really anything out there unless you do something custom. I really liked my analog clock in my Infiniti's.
Bike is right! another shameless plug for the Infiniti's stock analog clock, not only does it keep atomic type time, it looks fabulous doing it!! as does All the Dashes and cosoles of older G 35, and M sedans.

OP
OP

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
If you may be looking still; try this one

Harley-Davidson Handlebar Clock p/n: 75041-03

Wylie C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Bikeman, what kind of Infinity did you have. I sold my G37X to buy my stang. The infinity was a great car, but I haf to get back to a Mustang

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Hey Bikeman, what kind of Infinity did you have. I sold my G37X to buy my stang. The infinity was a great car, but I haf to get back to a Mustang
I did the exact same thing. Had an 09’ and then an 11’. My wife had an 09’ EX35 as well. Traded the 11’ for a 15’ EB premium. Great cars, very well made but they weren’t a Mustang.