2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
If anyone is interested I gave up a promised allocation in January. I could not wait any longer, found a car already built waiting shipping. Not sure if dealer called someone else to take the allocation but its worth a try. Dealer says should be built some time in the spring. PM me if you want the info.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is interested I gave up a promised allocation in January. I could not wait any longer, found a car already built waiting shipping. Not sure if dealer called someone else to take the allocation but its worth a try. Dealer says should be built some time in the spring. PM me if you want the info.
Just curious, did you find one in the same color, with same options as you ordered originally?

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Just curious, did you find one in the same color, with same options as you ordered originally?
Same options different color same adm. Was going to get white but my second choice was silver so I went for it.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Same options different color same adm. Was going to get white but my second choice was silver so I went for it.
Awesome! Silver was my second choice as well. Enjoy it!

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Hey all, made a very poor choice on Monday buying a car that did not meet my criteria. It had Recaro seats and due to my bad back I could not go through with it. I am sticking with my first deal which should happen in spring some time. This is what happens when you want something so bad! So just told dealer and if you jump on it could be yours. Hears the info, Iconic silver base, black ott stripe, tech, handling,carbon fiber dash, Recaros car cover. Car is recieved awaiting shipment. 8k adm.
Dave Syverson ford in Mn. Contact Dan Anderson 612-222-2023 Good luck!
Hey mention my name David K.

Last edited:

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Hey all, made a very poor choice on Monday buying a car that did not meet my criteria. It had Recaro seats and due to my bad back I could not go through with it. I am sticking with my first deal which should happen in spring some time. This is what happens when you want something so bad! So just told dealer and if you jump on it could be yours. Hears the info, Iconic silver base, black ott stripe, tech, handling,carbon fiber dash, Recaros car cover. Car is recieved awaiting shipment. 8k adm.
Dave Syverson ford in Mn. Contact Dan Anderson 612-222-2023 Good luck!
Hey mention my name David K.
man I've tried for a week to contact this guy with no response

Mike5876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue GT 1194 RWHP
I have an allocation available for a base at 5k over sticker....I really have a hard time paying over especially if cars will be available in a few months at sticker.....not sure if its worth it..i bought my 350r for 5k over and ended up losing 10k when I sold it

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
if anyone knows of a BASE allotment for 10K or less over please let me know.
I have an allocation available for a base at 5k over sticker....I really have a hard time paying over especially if cars will be available in a few months at sticker.....not sure if its worth it..i bought my 350r for 5k over and ended up losing 10k when I sold it

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
i will most certainly take it
There is a dealer that may still have their allocation in the SE US at 10k. In my state, 10k seemed to be the baseline asking price. What I did was filter dealers out by using car gurus to find anyone that had a GT350 on the lot and reaching out to them asking for an allocation. Little time consuming but might work.

nefyre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP
Hi all,

Does anyone have any leads on an available Canadian 2020 GT350R allocation?

I have been searching through Ontario, and have not yet come up with a viable lead. I am willing to go out of Province if necessary.

Specialk451

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 Base, Tech, Handling, Recaros, Black Roof and carbon fiber trim
There is a dealer that may still have their allocation in the SE US at 10k. In my state, 10k seemed to be the baseline asking price. What I did was filter dealers out by using car gurus to find anyone that had a GT350 on the lot and reaching out to them asking for an allocation. Little time consuming but might work.
What part of the state. I got my 350 from a Charlotte dealer but no luck with 500 yet.

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
What part of the state. I got my 350 from a Charlotte dealer but no luck with 500 yet.
I had no luck with Charlotte or mountain dealers back in October. The majority of the available allocations were outside of the triangle (Raleigh/Durham) area, the smaller dealers. My deal is in the triad. (Greensboro / Winston Salem).

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase