Sponsored

Rear Floor Mats.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think as supplied in the UK you only get the two front mats ?

So what are people using for the rears ? Is there an ‘add on’ part number to get the rears or is it a full new (maybe after market) set ?

If I’m stuck with aftermarket, any recommendations ?

I have found ford do a set of four rubber mats - anyone got a set ? Thoughts ? Do you want to part with the rears ... ?

Cheers,

WD :like:
Sponsored

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I don't bother, I think I've had people in the back about 4 times in three years.
They don't get a chance to get the carpets dirty - their legs are wedged so firmly in place by the front seats that their feet don't move around.

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve a four and a ten year old so the back will get used ... :like:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I had some 'custom' ones made for the front and rears, however i redid the fronts as the quality was a bit naff on the button press bit on the drivers side, however you can get some from:

https://www.carmats4u.com/

Sponsored

inky5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 5.0GT Fastback
I bought a full set of “aftermarket” carpet mats from eBay. From memory they weren’t very expensive - so I was happy to buy the set just to get the 2 rear mats. They fit ok.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I purchased the full set of rubber Mustang mats including boot liner from Rates Ford via Ebay, cost about £130ish (4 mats cost about £60, the boot liner £70 I recall) I think for the lot. Cant fault them and a decent fit too.

Plus side is they seem to look like they are hard wearing, you can just use a hose or watering can to clean them off quickly, they also seem to catch a lot more dirt as they have a fairly decent lip on them and Mustang emblems on all 5!!!!!

Boot mat was a must as the spare wheel hole cover wasn't particularly great fitting, the rubber mat also offers a bit of grip for anything in the boot which is a bonus.

If I could have got some really nice genuine Ford Mustang carpet mats with emblems I would have gone carpet though for the footwells and rubber for the boot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks everyone :like:

I got the boot liner chucked in so I’m liking the look of the matching ford rubber versions - I will leave the rears in and just swap the fronts out with the standard carpet mats when required :like:

Thanks again,

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone’s not interested in or doesn’t use rear mats, if you like the look of the front rubber type give us a shout - as I only really want the rears I’m sure we can sort out a deal on one of those eBay sets :like:

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I seem to recall the eBay link being about £50 so I put them in my watch list, only to see them to jump to £60 :frown:

Today they have dropped to £48 so I bought them - I will give my thoughts when they arrive :like:

Sponsored