E85 in Tacoma

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone know where to find some E85 in the Tacoma or south Seattle area? I've heard there is some at JBLM but I can't get on base.
Sponsored

PandaPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
It's been a few years, but I bought some 109 race fuel from G & M Honest Performance in Federal Way. They might have E85 as well. Hope it helps!

Anyone know where to find some E85 in the Tacoma or south Seattle area? I've heard there is some at JBLM but I can't get on base.

OP
OP
nghtmaregt2

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Thanks I'll check it out!

It's been a few years, but I bought some 109 race fuel from G & M Honest Performance in Federal Way. They might have E85 as well. Hope it helps!

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
OP
OP
nghtmaregt2

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
There is no public E85 anywhere near tacoma. Most bases do sell it, but the pump is seperate from the regular pumps. I know at NASWI in oak harbor the pump was next to the building, not with the rest of the pumps, and quality is going to be suspect.

https://afdc.energy.gov/fuels/ethanol_locations.html#/find/nearest?fuel=E85&location=tacoma, wa

My lightning is on E85, that list is accurate. The station in richland is not public, its a cardlock
Thank you for the help. Guess I'll be calling and possibly making a trip to Snoqualmie!
Sponsored