• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas FOUND - WTB PP Brembos

Norritt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Upgrading my stock 2016 EcoBoost brakes, and looking for a pair of take off PP Brembos and rotors for 2015-2020 mustang GT. My budget is 600 shipped to Texas.

Thanks for looking!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Norritt

Norritt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
Hey there - thanks for the heads up.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
someone in Doylestown won a previous round of the auction and probably found out his wheels didn't fit and so is reselling. The ebay auction is legit and repeats over and over since Shelby America processes cars all the time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Norritt

Norritt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost
So I won the auction...I guess what I really need now is the mounting hardware (assuming the brackets etc will be different for the performance pack GT brakes).

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
they bolt to the existing holes using the same(?) bolts

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
congrats looks like a good deal

psoto13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pablo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury; Previously: 2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Race Red
I was bidding there as well! Short by $10. Congrats on the win and let me know if you decide not to install them I'll take them from you.

For install, CJ Pony parts have a good video on that.

OP
OP
Norritt

Norritt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost