Stay Away From Corsa

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
back when the '05 mustangs came out, I ordered a corsa axle back. One side was welded wrong and never could fit, even by a muffler shop. Returned for a borla and no problem.
A lot changes in 15 years.
Sponsored

mustang1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My procedure that works every time. Unfortunately one of the faults of corsa's design is their axleback joint point.
Screenshot_2018-10-15-20-23-59.jpg
This seems like the band clamp is doing most of the work to maintain alignment. Is there some reason Corsa is sticking to this design? The 2014 version looks like less of a hassle.

zrx4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
randy
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
A lot changes in 15 years.
the point was that after everyone was telling the guy Corsa never has an issue, I pointed out that there occasionally is one. And sometimes 15 years changes nothing.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
The exhaust has very poor fitment, and the customer service is very poor when you call them with your problem. My mufflers and tips hang about 4 inches to low and there is no adjustment. And there lack or ability to fix the problem is just outstanding. Spend your hard earned $$$ on another product that fits much better, I will never buy from them again.
IMAG0011.jpg
IMAG0010.jpg
Because you had a random issue the entire car community should never use the brand...

Entitlement at its finest

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
the point was that after everyone was telling the guy Corsa never has an issue, I pointed out that there occasionally is one. And sometimes 15 years changes nothing.
Years dont matter its the nature of custom made low production number parts. Theres going to be some deviations and possibly issues caused by damage during shipping. Any exhaust shop can solve this issue in about 20 mins...

Plus we arent hearing the entire story. I dont work for corsa or own their products but ive sold performance parts in the past and usually people who complain about poor customer service are asking for something ridiculous that the company can't or wont give them so they throw a tantrum and bad mouth them online...

All corsa can do to rectify this issue is to issue an RMA he packages it up ships it to them then they can send him another kit... Sometimes if the parts were purchased through a third party vendor like a CJ Pony parts or LMR etc. The supplier will have u contact the vendor and route the rma through them.

Notice He didn't mention if that was discussed... So what does he want corsa to do?

Reminds me of the time i sold an idiot a crankshaft. He emailed me saying it was damaged in shipping and he wanted a refund I told him sure I'll refund you once you ship the crank back to me. He refused to do that and Instead filed a dispute that i ripped him off...

Take these threads with a grain of salt... One or 2 bad experiences isn't indicative of the quality of a brand... It just means you were the guy that drew the short straw statistically... Every vendor deqls with these issues on a day to day basis and will rectify the issue in a reasonable way. Or u can have it modified to fit your car.

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I had the Corsa Sport CB installed on my '17 GT back in the summer - swapped out the horrible MBRP race system that did nothing but drone... Sure, the hangers on the Corsa needed a little adjustment in order to get the tips to sit correctly.. but really, what exhaust doesn't??? This is one of the best exhausts you can get for this car... pair it with a set of LTH and the sound is just insane. But I guess people should steer clear because you didn't adjust your hangers, right? Ok then..... whatever you say :crazy::crackup:
Sponsored