Steeda 18-19 Axle Back Exhaust - Amazing

mmburr88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
My bad. Here is a pic.
Screenshot_20191224-203938_Gallery.jpg
I would have to go out and take a look at mine, but it looks right. Keep in mind these tips are 3.5" where most other companies I've seen use 4" tips.
Sponsored

nj888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
NJ
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
I would have to go out and take a look at mine, but it looks right. Keep in mind these tips are 3.5" where most other companies I've seen use 4" tips.
ok. sure. ya feels a little low, I was thinking of same thing may be cause of 3.5 inch, 4 would have been better I guess.

nj888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
NJ
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
That looks like it's sagging quite a bit, might wanna try raising the tips back into their cut out
The tips are snug. There is no room for the muffler to go up either due to the hanger.

mmburr88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The tips are snug. There is no room for the muffler to go up either due to the hanger.
Just checked mine while I was installing my h pipe, can fit two fingers between tips and valence all the way around. Mine may be sagging too, but it's evenly spaced and not noticeable.

Also, just pulled out of the garage and the h pipe sounds fantastic. Cold start is really loud, but once rpms drop it's perfect. Putting the go go peddle down in the driveway was music to my ears. As soon as my kid wakes up, gonna take it for a drive. :rockon::rockon:

nj888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
NJ
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
Just checked mine while I was installing my h pipe, can fit two fingers between tips and valence all the way around. Mine may be sagging too, but it's evenly spaced and not noticeable.

Also, just pulled out of the garage and the h pipe sounds fantastic. Cold start is really loud, but once rpms drop it's perfect. Putting the go go peddle down in the driveway was music to my ears. As soon as my kid wakes up, gonna take it for a drive. :rockon::rockon:
ok. I see, ya it only bothers me when I look from far. I only got the axleback and with the stock resonator in place, it sounded really good, quiet at idle and highway but when I press on it, oh boy she purrs. I can imagine with H-pipe it should be loud and good too.
Sponsored