Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 PRICING (MSRP/Invoice) Including Packages & Options

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I am interested in the MSRP Deal and just PM'd you.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I was hopping the Bullitt ADM's backfiring would have held down the ADM's the GT500 but it doesn't look like it will.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
I was hopping the Bullitt ADM's backfiring would have held down the ADM's the GT500 but it doesn't look like it will.
Completely different car....

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Looks like this dealer is asking under MSRP.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I have this strange suspicion that were you to contact them about buying that you'd learn of an additional "fee."

Sponsored

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
I have this strange suspicion that were you to contact them about buying that you'd learn of an additional "fee."
Maybe, if someone does contact them let us know. Seems like a bad way to go about selling a car though. I wouldn't deal with a place that pulled something like that.

yohann

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
yohann
Vehicle(s)
camaro zl1 17
Maybe, if someone does contact them let us know. Seems like a bad way to go about selling a car though. I wouldn't deal with a place that pulled something like that.
Oh I call and they said it is sold, but don't think it is at MSRP
I call over 30 dealers, from all the one in my state, to the one listing is under msrp like autonation or some dealer on carguru
but they all want premium, the cheaper is 10k over msrp and many 20 to 25K, even received a 166k quote for one listed under msrp
I am desperate, realy wanted this car , but marked up seems to me unfair, I understand they do it, but not ready to pay the extra
will try my luck when later
but if you want one in next 3 to 6 month, I think you have to be ready or pay over msrp

any MSRP or up to 5k over, if you know some one, I am ready to order and make payment

like this one, listed under msrp, when you call they ask 25k over this price
https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FA6P8SJ7L5501054

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Oh I call and they said it is sold, but don't think it is at MSRP
I call over 30 dealers, from all the one in my state, to the one listing is under msrp like autonation or some dealer on carguru
but they all want premium, the cheaper is 10k over msrp and many 20 to 25K, even received a 166k quote for one listed under msrp
I am desperate, realy wanted this car , but marked up seems to me unfair, I understand they do it, but not ready to pay the extra
will try my luck when later
but if you want one in next 3 to 6 month, I think you have to be ready or pay over msrp

any MSRP or up to 5k over, if you know some one, I am ready to order and make payment

like this one, listed under msrp, when you call they ask 25k over this price
https://www.autonation.com/cars/1FA6P8SJ7L5501054
I'm surprised we don't have the good old "down and dirty ADM" thread. I guess 2006 told us something. I have contacted about 40 dealers myself. They mostly list at MSRP on AT.com, but you call and its either 20K ADM, sold yesterday, or if you bid higher than the current buyer, you win. I find the vocal bid a bit frustrating. What will be interesting is if you pay 20K over now, deliver in spring, but ADMs go down.

Once the cars are on the lot, will be a lot easier to get. A lot of garage queens being sold now as winter bares down.

Positiveions

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eli
Vehicle(s)
1998 BMW M3, 1990 BMW 325is, 2016 VW Golf Sportswagen
Hey gang. New on this site. Been a BMW fan since 6. Sold Ford for a living. Always loved the mustangs. Will be looking to buying a GT 500. Take care everyone. All the blessings this Christmas.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Hey gang. New on this site. Been a BMW fan since 6. Sold Ford for a living. Always loved the mustangs. Will be looking to buying a GT 500. Take care everyone. All the blessings this Christmas.
Welcome and Merry Christmas!
Hope you can get a GT500 for a reasonable price!

Sponsored

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A