• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alabama Anarchy Motive Atlas shift knob

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP in Deep Impact Blue
$50 shipped, USA only. $40 if picked up near Huntsville, AL.

Anarchy Motive's 6 Speed Atlas shift knob.
Transparent Blue, no engraving or shift pattern. 588 grams of weight for a premium feel.
Has recess/cutout to work with pull-up shifters, but will work fine with push-down as well.
Ran it on the Boomba short throw shifter, and later on an MGW.
Selling because I moved to a different shape of shift knob. No scratches, still good as new.

Sponsored

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
You still got this? Wondering if it'll work with the Steeda tri-ax shifter (the thread itself is shorter). Interested!

OP
OP
TigerFire13

TigerFire13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP in Deep Impact Blue
You still got this? Wondering if it'll work with the Steeda tri-ax shifter (the thread itself is shorter). Interested!
Yes I still have it, but I am currently out of town for a while, won't be back / able to ship until January 6th :(

hson10

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Hans
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT Premium 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
That's no problem at all. I am also in no rush. PM me so we can work something out!
Sponsored