Sponsored

I might be updating my sig all day. 11.06 @ 125.44 off idle!

OrangeFury1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Awesome times!!

I'm managing an 11.3 at 123 with a 1.71 60 ft.

E85, Cat delete and tune.

Everything else completely stock. Trying to run an 11.1 - 11.2 but it looks like I am going to have to get some skinnies too and some suspension to possibly drop that 60ft.
Sponsored

OrangeFury1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Question, the best 60 ft has been just leaving from idle? Also, what tire psi are your running?

I see a lot of people using line lock, I have it but I don't use it. There is nothing that I'm missing out on by not using it correct? Only thing it does is lock tires for you for a burnout right?

OP
OP
jmeiers

jmeiers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1/401A/A10
Vehicle Showcase
Question, the best 60 ft has been just leaving from idle? Also, what tire psi are your running?

I see a lot of people using line lock, I have it but I don't use it. There is nothing that I'm missing out on by not using it correct? Only thing it does is lock tires for you for a burnout right?
If you are able to heat the tires up good, without the line lock, then you are not missing out on anything. It really is just to hold the front brakes for you and allow your rear wheels to spin freely and save your rear brake pads from an early death.

Yes, my best 60ft. (1.65) has been launching at idle. Literally just stomped on it! My best with 2,000 rpm stall up is 1.67. I kept my tires at ~19 psi, pre-burnout pressure. Next time out I will be launching on the transbrake and should be able to crack the 1.5's.

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

line lock saves the rear brakes, it’s easy to use.

my best 60ft are from idle for me personally, 1.56. Tire pressure on my drag radials are 20psi.

OrangeFury1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
If you are able to heat the tires up good, without the line lock, then you are not missing out on anything. It really is just to hold the front brakes for you and allow your rear wheels to spin freely and save your rear brake pads from an early death.

Yes, my best 60ft. (1.65) has been launching at idle. Literally just stomped on it! My best with 2,000 rpm stall up is 1.67. I kept my tires at ~19 psi, pre-burnout pressure. Next time out I will be launching on the transbrake and should be able to crack the 1.5's.
Ok, that's what I figured concerning the line lock.

Hmm, I've been running around 16psi. I guess I'll have to leave it around 19-20psi.

Man that would be awesome, to be able to get a 1.5!!

line lock saves the rear brakes, it’s easy to use.

my best 60ft are from idle for me personally, 1.56. Tire pressure on my drag radials are 20psi.
I don't use the line lock because I feel like it will take up too much time when trying to stage, but idk I'll have to give it a try.

A 1.56?????? Wow!! What mods?

Both of you seem to be getting the best results by just leaving from idle, I guess I'll definitely have to try it that way. Next time I was going to try the ebrake, but I guess I'll give this a shot first.

Evolution IX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ok, that's what I figured concerning the line lock.

Hmm, I've been running around 16psi. I guess I'll have to leave it around 19-20psi.

Man that would be awesome, to be able to get a 1.5!!

I don't use the line lock because I feel like it will take up too much time when trying to stage, but idk I'll have to give it a try.

A 1.56?????? Wow!! What mods?

Both of you seem to be getting the best results by just leaving from idle, I guess I'll definitely have to try it that way. Next time I was going to try the ebrake, but I guess I'll give this a shot first.
Whipple stage 1
BMR suspension
MT ET Street R
Sponsored