Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I can't believe how quickly the '20MY are arriving here in the UK......this one was spotted today in Ipswich. It's a "55 Edition", so blacked out badges, roof, rear spoiler and black stripes on the hood and rockers.

It's a rubbish photo, but the guy that spotted it has offered to go and get some better photos tomorrow if he can :)
Grabber Lime 55 Edition Ipswich.jpg

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I've seen it in the flesh in the bright Arizona sun last October, loved it a lot but it's not as deep and in your face as it looks in some of the above pictures. It appears to be very light circumstance sensitive, much like the way Triple Yellow is. That being said, out of all the 2020 MY colors this would be my choice. Pictures below I took with my Samsung S10e.

20191018_114635.jpg
20191018_114639.jpg
20191018_114653.jpg
20191018_114702.jpg
20191018_114712.jpg
20191018_114720.jpg

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Shelby GT from Mustang Motorsport in Australia. I'd have black stripes, but otherwise......
It would be interesting to see what it would look like with mid-dark green, or black pinstripes for a bit of contrast. Polished wheels might suit white stripes better too.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Shelby GT from Mustang Motorsport in Australia. I'd have black stripes, but otherwise......

:rockon:
Grabber Lime Shelby GT.jpg
Grabber Lime Shelby GT 2.jpg
Damn thats sweet. I love the black accents and gloss black wheels. Yeah, I can't wait to get one and add some black with red pinstriping and accents to it. I don't hate the white though. I can't wait to bring this vision in my head to fruition next year, heres to hoping Lime is around longer than 1 model year. Love that front end.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen this colour with my own eyes now (i've been out in the states for a couple of weeks).

I took photos but they look a bit washed out on the iPhone and not an accurate representation of what my eyes see. Not really worth posting as they could just be reposts of some already on this thread, but I will share my thoughts :

When I drove up to the dealers it was a bright day but the car was shaded by the dealers frontage, the car was slightly higher than than my position seated in the car - effectively I was looking up at it (i.e. not typical of how it would normally be viewed).

Initial impression = I was a bit disappointed, it looked duller than I expected ... But ...

When I got out and walked around it, it really seemed to brighten up (even though it was in shade), perhaps this was as I was now looking down on it ? At that point I decided I really liked it ... :sunglasses:

I ended up at the dealers four times (long story) but never managed to see it in direct / bright sunlight :frown:

I viewed it in the dark under artificial lighting - it looked very bright :sunglasses:

Defo a love / hate colour = Misses doesn't like it and prefers NFG, oldest daughter really loves it, youngest daughter wasn't interested (she's five ... lol).

My thoughts overall ? Well i've already been talking to my local dealer about it ... :sunglasses:

WD :like:

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I've seen this colour with my own eyes now (i've been out in the states for a couple of weeks).

I took photos but they look a bit washed out on the iPhone and not an accurate representation of what my eyes see. Not really worth posting as they could just be reposts of some already on this thread, but I will share my thoughts :

When I drove up to the dealers it was a bright day but the car was shaded by the dealers frontage, the car was slightly higher than than my position seated in the car - effectively I was looking up at it (i.e. not typical of how it would normally be viewed).

Initial impression = I was a bit disappointed, it looked duller than I expected ... But ...

When I got out and walked around it, it really seemed to brighten up (even though it was in shade), perhaps this was as I was now looking down on it ? At that point I decided I really liked it ... :sunglasses:

I ended up at the dealers four times (long story) but never managed to see it in direct / bright sunlight :frown:

I viewed it in the dark under artificial lighting - it looked very bright :sunglasses:

Defo a love / hate colour = Misses doesn't like it and prefers NFG, oldest daughter really loves it, youngest daughter wasn't interested (she's five ... lol).

My thoughts overall ? Well i've already been talking to my local dealer about it ... :sunglasses:

The color is very tricky, I think it does best in video when you can capture multiple angles and such. But yeah, I feel like the closer you get to it the brighter and truer you can see the color. Farther away it can be a bit deceptive. Sorry you couldn't see it in direct sunlight, may just have to go off my photos in the gorgeous florida sun or make a few more trips and ask them to move the car LOL. If they want the sale shouldn't be a big deal. Luckily my lady was the opposite, hated photos of the color but in person she loved it and actually hopes I pick it over the only other contender(ruby red/rapid red). Let us know if you pull the trigger :sunglasses:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
It was viewed in the Florida (shade lol) but I don't I think that dealer will be selling one to me, I’m from the UK ... lol

Because of that I didn’t want to bother them too much and ask them to move it etc (even though I spent a bit with them on Ford performance parts).

They had a black Bullitt in too which was quite nice to see.

I spotted loads of EB’s on my trip but not so many GT’s. I know the mix in Florida is probably skewed massively by the hire car tourist / industry but a good chunk of the EB’s were private - unless the hire company don’t mind you sticking stripes on them and fitting after market parts lol.

Thr dealers mix was also weighted towards the EB, I think I had convinced myself the the GT’s would rule in the land of cheap fuel lol.

The grabber lime I viewed was an EB :like:

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
**THESE ARE LIKELY NOT GRABBER LIME**
Stolen from facebook. And I forgot you said you were viewing in the states. Nah, EcoBoost is super popular still due to the styling for so cheap.
FB_IMG_1576870045104.jpg
FB_IMG_1576870050066.jpg

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Stolen from facebook. And I forgot you said you were viewing in the states. Nah, EcoBoost is super popular still due to the styling for so cheap.
FB_IMG_1576870045104.jpg
FB_IMG_1576870050066.jpg
Are we sure that’s GL (pre facelift) ?