2015 I4 T Prem Auto
6917f28ffe8a124be6419ecd6d533931d1182d1b.jpg
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Yeah, the typical TZ response once again - no real surprise. Go do some research on the impeachment process - Trump and his gang needs to also. You'll find the same answer regardless of what the experts' political affiliations are on the subject matter. There does not have to be an actual defined federal/civil crime committed in order to be impeached. Some past gov't officials have been impeached just because they were intoxicated at work. I really don't think you'll ever understand it due to your deep state of brainwashing - must be reading Trump's twitter account all day long, lol.

The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.

Here's a quote from the Republican Constitutional proffessor which backs it up - no actual crime needs to be committed to be impeached. The Reps thinking and saying so is just plain wrong and grasping at straws - again, no surprise.

You don’t need a crime to impeach a president. Even the Republican witness at least week’s impeachment hearing, George Washington University professor Jonathan Turley, granted as much in a recent Wall Street Journal column. He wrote, “There is much that is worthy of investigation in the Ukraine scandal, and it is true that impeachment doesn’t require a crime. “High crimes and misdemeanors” doesn’t technically mean actual crimes, but having the president’s conduct rise to the level of criminality would seem to lend urgency to the need to remove them from office and help rally public support.

Try to educate yourself instead of repeating brainwashing statements made by Trump and his gang. :giggle: :beer:

Last edited:

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yeah, the typical TZ response once again - no real surprise. Go do some research on the impeachment process - Trump and his gang needs to also. You'll find the same answer regardless of what the experts' political affiliations are on the subject matter. There does not have to be an actual defined federal/civil crime committed in order to be impeached. Some past gov't officials have been impeached just because they were intoxicated at work. I really don't think you'll ever understand it due to your deep state of brainwashing - must be reading Trump's twitter account all day long, lol.

The impeachment process is political in nature, not criminal. Congress has no power to impose criminal penalties on impeached officials. But criminal courts may try and punish officials if they have committed crimes.

Here's a quote from the Republican Constitutional proffessor which backs it up - no actual crime needs to be committed to be impeached. The Reps thinking and saying so is just plain wrong and grasping at straws - again, no surprise.

You don’t need a crime to impeach a president. Even the Republican witness at least week’s impeachment hearing, George Washington University professor Jonathan Turley, granted as much in a recent Wall Street Journal column. He wrote, “There is much that is worthy of investigation in the Ukraine scandal, and it is true that impeachment doesn’t require a crime. “High crimes and misdemeanors” doesn’t technically mean actual crimes, but having the president’s conduct rise to the level of criminality would seem to lend urgency to the need to remove them from office and help rally public support.

Try to educate yourself instead of repeating brainwashing statements made by Trump and his gang. :giggle: :beer:
Former CIA officer and counter-intelligence expert Kevin Shipp says that former Obama Administration Attorney General (AG) Eric Holder gave a big Deep State panic signal when he wrote in an Op-Ed last week in the Washington Post trashing current AG William Barr and his top prosecutor John Durham. Shipp explains,

“This is very significant. We all remember that Holder was Obama’s right hand man. Eric Holder was Barack Obama’s enforcer. The fact that Holder comes out this quickly after the Inspector General (IG) Horowitz Report comes out... and makes this veiled threat against Durham’s reputation. The fact that Eric Holder came out and made this statement is a clear indication to me they are running scared.

We have to understand it was Eric Holder that Barack Obama used to target the heads of corporations that spoke out publicly about Barack Obama. We know Holder was held in ‘Contempt of Congress.’ He spied on AP reporters, ran guns to drug cartels and blacked out the information. He spied on over a hundred journalists, and on and on we go...

They (Deep State) are convinced there are going to be indictments. Secondly, there is AG Barr’s outrage over (IG) Horowitz’s report and what it did not do. He made statements that there was spying and actions by government officials that need to be criminally looked into. Barr’s outrage over this shows me that there are going to be indictments, and that he is taking this seriously. Again, when Holder comes out and puts out this bombshell in the Washington Post, which is another indication that indictments are coming. John Brennan, former Obama Administration CIA Director, is going to be at the top of the list.

Shipp says during the entire Trump Presidency, the mainstream media (MSM) has operated as a propaganda arm of the Deep State and the Democrats. Shipp contends,

“They put these stories out intentionally because they are creating their own story, and that is what the propaganda mainstream media does. It creates its own story...

They want to frame their latest story that there really wasn’t any spying on Trump. That’s what FISA warrants and applications are all about. They are all about spying.”

Shipp thinks this will be a big nail in the coffin of the MSM. Shipp says, “The mainstream media will never come back from this..."

"...because finally, through shows like this and others, the real information is coming out as to what the mainstream media has done. At the top of that list is the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC...

What they did is they created the Russia collusion story as if it was reality, as if it was real. That is part of the procedure in doing this. Then, they invented the evidence, and that was the Steele Dossier. They portrayed this as evidence to create this false narrative. Then they sent this story out to each outlet, and all repeat the same story over and over and over again knowing the more they repeat it, the more people were going to believe it. Then, the FBI leaked information to the mainstream media. The FBI took that information leaked to the media and used their stories as evidence. Brennan leaked the dossier to the mainstream media as part of this whole machine.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...older-just-revealed-deep-state-running-scared

There is also a good video with lots more information in it. Wake up man.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^ What's that have to do with what I posted about the fact that no actual crime has to be committed to be impeached - for bj's educational benifit. More deflection from the focus of the topic matter. Typical tactic, lol.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you're a Russian troll, lol. You're off digging up stuff 100s of posts ago and compiling, getting practice for the 2020 campain troll support team. You must just sit in your basement and hit refresh on this thread every 5 seconds. :cwl:

I'm really not that interested in the "collusion" BS. Let it unfold further and the pieces will fall where they fall.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the Master needs to get more control on his Faux News guys - their brainwashing is wearing off some. :devil:

Screenshot_2019-12-15-19-06-35-1.png
Screenshot_2019-12-15-19-13-01-1.png

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
^^^ What's that have to do with what I posted about the fact that no actual crime has to be committed to be impeached - for bj's educational benifit. More deflection from the focus of the topic matter. Typical tactic, lol.
You are completely correct on impeachment. There doesn’t need to be a crime. As far as I understand there is no checks and balances on impeachment by the Supreme Court.

The impeachment document could say “tied shoe wrong”

I think you have lost the argument when it devolves to “Well there doesn’t need to be a crime, we just don’t like him”.

It is interesting to me how humans will actually do something that hurts themselves to hurt someone else worse. Impeaching an elected president for not liking him would destroy the country.

Trump with all his flaws is tearing down a terribly corrupt system. Look around you. Never ending wars, half the country out of the work force, huge deficits with China and of course 10% controlling 70% of the wealth.

The status quo is broken and needs fixing. The high pitch scream you hear is the status quo.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can call me a repulsed or disgusted Republican, which in a TZ"s mind is the same enemy as a Democrat - just another rabid characteristics of a TZ. But I'd never vote for a Democrat unless they were basically mid partisan in thier views, especially on 2nd A rights for law abiding citizens.

Last edited:

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You can call be a repulsed or disgusted Republican, which in a TZ"s mind is the same enemy as a Democrat - just another rabid characteristics of a TZ. But I'd never vote for a Democrat unless they were basically mid partisan in thier views, especially on 2nd A rights for law abiding citizens.
I am right there with you. I dislike both parties. Both lie and do whatever is best for their donors.

The reason I like Trump is because of the spotlight he has put on the government and the way it operates. You don’t have to like someone to like the outcome of their methods. I don’t care for his methods but I like the hidden information he has shared with the people.

More people are politically engaged. More people have feelings good or bad. That’s a very good thing.

The media has been completely delegitimized. That’s awesome in my opinion. The media has never steered the people in the right direction.

Democracy dies in darkness and anyone that brings light to this cesspool of darkness is a force for good in my book. I personally hopes he declassifies every government document in the government the last year of his second term. The pain would be great but the reward would change history forever.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are completely correct on impeachment. There doesn’t need to be a crime. As far as I understand there is no checks and balances on impeachment by the Supreme Court.

The impeachment document could say “tied shoe wrong”

I think you have lost the argument when it devolves to “Well there doesn’t need to be a crime, we just don’t like him”.
That's not my argument. The arguement is Trump has abused his power of office with involvement with a forgien country for his personal politcal gain, and is stone walling people calling him out about it. I've seen all the testimonies, etc and looks pretty evident that Trump tried pulling off the scheme he's acussed of. I'm sure if Obama was accused of the same thing this would all be turned around and the same partisan arguements would ensue. Most people "tow the partisan line", but some take off the political party hat and look at what the Constitution is really about.

Regardless if the impeachment process for these reasons was Dem against Rep, or Rep against Dem, it needs to be done to protect the democracy of this country. That's what a true Patriot does to protect the country. Trump followers really don't care about that, all they care about is the good things they think Trump is responsible for. Frankly, that's a blantent sell out of this country - Constitution "Trumped" by their 401K balance which will tank at some point when the economy crashes again - so spend it now, lol. Guess I don't operate like that, and just because I lean more right doesn't mean I should fall in and be a blind follower.

It is interesting to me how humans will actually do something that hurts themselves to hurt someone else worse. Impeaching an elected president for not liking him would destroy the country.

Trump with all his flaws is tearing down a terribly corrupt system. Look around you. Never ending wars, half the country out of the work force, huge deficits with China and of course 10% controlling 70% of the wealth.

The status quo is broken and needs fixing. The high pitch scream you hear is the status quo.
Yes, I agree there have been some good things Trump has done. But some people can't discount the bad doings for the good doings. It would be inreresting to see how our whole justice system worked on that premise. "Well judge, my client did this whole list of good deeds so we should find him not guilty even though all the evidence shows otherwise".

When Trump got elected I had a feeling his lifetime of lying, cheating and shady modes of operation would probably get him in trouble. I'm surprised he hasn't been in trouble sooner than now. I want him to act like an adult that has ethics, integrity and morals ... but I guess if he did that he wouldn't be a real "politician". Yes, they are all corrupt to some degree, but they should be shutdown when they break their oath to uphold the Constitution. When that oath fails this country will become corrupt and not a place many here will want to live in.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry man, I don't want to turn into a TZ and look like this ... :cwl:

Zombie-2.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Dr. Jack Devere Minzey, born 6 October 1928, died 8 April 2018, was the Department Head of Education at Eastern Michigan University as well as a prolific author of numerous books, most of which were on the topic of Education and the Government role therein. (Editor's note)This was the last of his works:

Civil War: How do civil wars happen? By Dr. Jack Devere Minzey

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can't settle the question through elections because they don't even agree that elections are how you decide who's in charge. That's the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation was about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it's not the first time they've done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn't really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There's a pattern here

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don't accept the results of any election that they don't win. It means they don't believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections. That's a civil war.

There's no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn't dissent. It's not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they're the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don't win, what you want is a dictatorship.

Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it's inherently illegitimate The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can't scratch his own back without his say so, that's the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that's not the system that runs this country. The Democrat's system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. He can use the IRS as his own police force and imprison citizens who speak against him. He can provide guns and money (Fast and Furious) (Iran nuclear deal) to other countries to support his own agenda, and watch while one of America's Ambassador's is dragged through the streets and murdered doing nothing to aid our citizens. His power is unlimited. He's a dictator. But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can't do anything. He isn't even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented. A Democrat in the White House has 'discretion' to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn't even have the 'discretion' to reverse him. That's how the game is played. That's how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn't yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren't even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries. The Constitution has something to say about that. Whether it's Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can't serve in it if you're not a member. If you haven't been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren't in the club. And Trump isn't in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren't in the club with him.

Now we're seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

That's not a free country.

It's not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an 'insurance policy' against Trump winning the election. It's not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It's not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It's not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn't supposed to win did.

Have no doubt, we're in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist socialist Democrat professional government.

Well now Pilgrims and Patriots, having read the above, I suggest two things: forward this very timely, very important analysis to those whom you believe think like you do (and those that don't) and make sure you vote on every Election day!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Dr. Jack Devere Minzey, born 6 October 1928, died 8 April 2018, was the Department Head of Education at Eastern Michigan University as well as a prolific author of numerous books, most of which were on the topic of Education and the Government role therein. (Editor's note)This was the last of his works:

Civil War: How do civil wars happen? By Dr. Jack Devere Minzey

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can't settle the question through elections because they don't even agree that elections are how you decide who's in charge. That's the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation was about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it's not the first time they've done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn't really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There's a pattern here

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don't accept the results of any election that they don't win. It means they don't believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections. That's a civil war.

There's no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isn't dissent. It's not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think they're the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you don't win, what you want is a dictatorship.

Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, it's inherently illegitimate The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States can't scratch his own back without his say so, that's the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but that's not the system that runs this country. The Democrat's system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. He can use the IRS as his own police force and imprison citizens who speak against him. He can provide guns and money (Fast and Furious) (Iran nuclear deal) to other countries to support his own agenda, and watch while one of America's Ambassador's is dragged through the streets and murdered doing nothing to aid our citizens. His power is unlimited. He's a dictator. But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President can't do anything. He isn't even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented. A Democrat in the White House has 'discretion' to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesn't even have the 'discretion' to reverse him. That's how the game is played. That's how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasn't yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states aren't even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries. The Constitution has something to say about that. Whether it's Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You can't serve in it if you're not a member. If you haven't been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you aren't in the club. And Trump isn't in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who aren't in the club with him.

Now we're seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

That's not a free country.

It's not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an 'insurance policy' against Trump winning the election. It's not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. It's not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. It's not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasn't supposed to win did.

Have no doubt, we're in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist socialist Democrat professional government.

Well now Pilgrims and Patriots, having read the above, I suggest two things: forward this very timely, very important analysis to those whom you believe think like you do (and those that don't) and make sure you vote on every Election day!
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-jack-minzey-modern-civil-war/

Holy fake news and conspiracies, lmao! Jesus man, at least double check your shit, how are you this gullible.

"Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism." "Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers."

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-jack-minzey-modern-civil-war/

Holy fake news and conspiracies, lmao! Jesus man, at least double check your shit, how are you this gullible.

"Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical Left and Islamic terrorism." "Overall, we rate FrontPage Magazine a Questionable source based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam. This source has also failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers."
Throw always the information and attack the source.

I doubt you read what he wrote just for the fact you KNEW it was against your views.

I will summarize it for you.

Civil war comes when people lose faith in the system of voting.
Government hates change.
Government will always do what is good for government.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.