I F*&^%$# hate winter

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Snow doesn't bother me. But, salt and traffic do. I put my "good" car away for the winter. I have been fortunate for the last couple of years in that it has been cold, but we haven't had snow until January. So, winter has been fairly short. I only drive the "good" car about 2000 miles a year anyway. This year the Mustang is my "good" car. Who knows what it will be next year.
Sponsored

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing is more miserable then hot and humid. If you are cold get a jacket or blanket all good. if you are hot and its humid there is nothing you can do but huddle in a air conditioned place. Hot out or even warm equals, smelly people who dont bathe ( move to asheville you can't go 5 feet without smelling someone's armpit and in winter they have to wear jackets so it keep the stink to themselves), mosquitos and bugs, mold, smelly trash and rodents, having to mow grass and crap. cold none of that applies. LOL yall go move to florida LOL

OK rant done :)
Exactly how I feel. I lived in Florida for 45+ years. I actually looked forward to winter just so I could open my windows at home and not have to do any yard work every week. That and plus after a while the beach thing gets old. First place anyone that visited wanted to go was the beach. I'd just tell them I don't Beach anymore and would tell them how to get there. Now I live in Tennessee and it get cold here yeah, so i have to wear something more than a tee shirt now.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Exactly how I feel. I lived in Florida for 45+ years. I actually looked forward to winter just so I could open my windows at home and not have to do any yard work every week. That and plus after a while the beach thing gets old. First place anyone that visited wanted to go was the beach. I'd just tell them I don't Beach anymore and would tell them how to get there. Now I live in Tennessee and it get cold here yeah, so i have to wear something more than a tee shirt now.
Preach, I lived in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and Carolina Beach. I dont get the obsession with the Beach. Yeah to visit I guess but live there. Tourists are everywhere so everything is geared to them. Prices are high. Cant open a damn window cause everything get covered in salt air, Sand everywhere in everything even when you don't go to the actual beach. It is hell on cars, rusts everything. Humid humid humid and windy al the time not a nice breeze but windy all the dang time. I Lived in Florida for 19 years they can have it. Damn hot and humid and everything just keeps growing and the bugs and mosquitos are hell. Colder climates for me less stressful.. plus people wear appropriate closes in winter and not 250 lbs in spandex like in florida.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Not to forget the hurricanes too! Not the football team either. LOL

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Not driving the car for 6 months out of the year is BS. I need to move.......... End of rant!
I'm right there with ya buddy!!
I absolutely DESPISE the winter months. Nothing but a nuisance.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Power slide and donut heaven right there.
Right? Just go find a out of business kmart parking lot and live a little.

Sponsored

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Yup I'm someone who parks their hotrod for the winter months. We get winter full force here. I actually like winter to a point the key is to do something you enjoy that fits with the weather and the time period. Of course I usually wuss out and go south for a week or 2 in February to split it up. On the plus side when the car comes back out it's a great feeling and rush to experience it like it's new all over again. Usually during the winter we will get a warmer spell & if the roads are clear and dry out it will come for a good romp. Last winter was the only year my Camaro SS didn't come out as the weather just sucked right through. This is the first winter for the Mustang so will have to wait and see on it.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Oh snap!!! It looks like this today actually........

View attachment 419515
xmas.jpg
Man that looks gorgeous though, even though I hate snow. Beautiful house too. Winter out here just means that people revert to neanderthal-level driving abilities when it rains. It's pathetic.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Man that looks gorgeous though, even though I hate snow. Beautiful house too. Winter out here just means that people revert to neanderthal-level driving abilities when it rains. It's pathetic.
Thank you!! It can be nice if you embrace it otherwise it can be a real bitch........Yeah winter here is for Cro magnan's which is pretty far down the evolutionary scale as well lol.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Being from Michigan I love the break the car gets. I don't feel guilty for taking to long to do my mods. Now that I'm living in Virginia my Va. car friends think I'm nuts/stupid for putting up the car.
Sponsored