Sponsored

BMR lockout or Steeda subframe braces?

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
There are people here with way more knowledge than I, but from what I have read LCA would be the logical next step. After that I would think it would be differential bushings. Both increase NVH especially the bushings. Again no real world Knowledge, just seems to be the popular route from reading many threads.

I had no increase in NVH with either. You feel the road more though so maybe you could consider it "harsher." It's not a negative feeling harshness though, it's just like a better tuned car you have more control over. I used the word predictable before and I think that's what it is. When you hit a bump or chicane, you just know exactly how the car will respond so it doesn't feel like it's losing control.
Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
There are people here with way more knowledge than I, but from what I have read LCA would be the logical next step. After that I would think it would be differential bushings. Both increase NVH especially the bushings. Again no real world Knowledge, just seems to be the popular route from reading many threads.
Yeah that’s what I’m reading as well. Stop the hop kit (or cb010\5 and cb762), bushings, lca...

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I had no increase in NVH with either. You feel the road more though so maybe you could consider it "harsher." It's not a negative feeling harshness though, it's just like a better tuned car you have more control over. I used the word predictable before and I think that's what it is. When you hit a bump or chicane, you just know exactly how the car will respond so it doesn't feel like it's losing control.
What brand of lca’s do you have?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
what do they have on them besides the stop the hop kit that help with Hooking and staying straight under straight Iine wot?
They are full builds but the foundation we start with is the Ultimate Stop the Hop Kit - I can introduce you to some of the customers on Facebook that run our parts if you want first-hand conversations with them. Here is the Orange cars build sheet: http://www.steedavehicles.com/#/drag-pack-mustang

Here is Lund using the Stop the Hop Kit:

at=111&_nc_ohc=EqYhUSBH2UcAQkYc-Q28XVJ2JESaKia0MKSXQUJ5LxWnsi-nywhXzGkMg&_nc_ht=scontent.fdet1-2.jpg

Here is Billy Johnson's write-up on the subject:

https://motoiq.com/tested-steeda-anti-wheel-hop-package/

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
Good evening fellas. I’m going to start upgrading the suspension little by little. The car is prochargerd p1x and 305 drag radials only. The tires seems holding down the rear as of now, but eventually I will be going for street tires one day. Bmr lockout kit doesn’t work together with steeda subframe braces “ thanks to Ahl confirmation “. I can probably do bmr lockout plus another and steeda subframe braces and another. I’m mainly using the car for street and I don’t like twisting when I go wot. Shit is scary lol. I know uneven roads, turning faster, etc. can make the car unstable. I just don’t want to spend unnecessary purchases that’s all. I can pick up the parts from late model restoration because they’re 1 hour from my location. So far, the bmr stands out from reading the prior posts here. Thanks y’all.
I highly recommend BMR products. Tried and true products and are made here in the U.S.A. New guys on the block but they are absolutely killing the game with their products! Take a gander at what they have to offer for your S550 here at @LethalPerformance! Shoot @LethalBlake or myself a message if you would like to place an order or have any questions. https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...ng-v8-gt/2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt/suspension

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I run Steeda suspension and have had great results. Constant 1.3 60’ and 8second passes with no wheel hop or traction issues.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I run Steeda suspension and have had great results. Constant 1.3 60’ and 8second passes with no wheel hop or traction issues.
We appreciate the support & feedback :)

TJ

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I highly recommend BMR products. Tried and true products and are made here in the U.S.A. New guys on the block but they are absolutely killing the game with their products! Take a gander at what they have to offer for your S550 here at @LethalPerformance! Shoot @LethalBlake or myself a message if you would like to place an order or have any questions. https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...ng-v8-gt/2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt/suspension
I installed the cb005 and 762 because I had bmr products before on my 2012 Mustang GT. I have no complaints so far.

OP
OP
SSG 5.0

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
We appreciate the support & feedback :)

TJ
I used steeda products when I had my 2002 Mustang GT and had great experience as well. I had the bmr products when I had my 2012 Mustang GT so I pretty much stayed because I noticed great improvements from it. I’m sure steeda is great as well and would not hesitate using it again one day. I think prices was a little part of it too.
Sponsored