Sponsored

THE NEXT BIG THING IS HERE! 1003 RWHP ON PUMP GAS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The most exciting thing to hit the S550 platform is here!

We have been working on this for a while, but we were able to put it all together for release today.

Two years ago, we started working with Xtreme-DI to take the Gen3 coyote to the next level. We started our testing with a Hellion turbo powered 2018 GT. We started with a bolt on High pressure pump upgrade, and the results were impressive. We were able to increase the boost, run more timing, and make more power on pump gas---which is the most exciting benefit of D.I. We wanted to take the next step and build a fully modified fuel system for our 2019 GT and see how far we could push the D.I. envelope.

With our direction and working closely with Uwe at Xtreme-DI, we outfitted our 2019 GT with a fully upgraded Direct Injection fuel system exclusively developed by Xtreme-DI. This kit includes (XDI In-tank pump, JMS Fuelmax, XDI high pressure pump, XDI DI injectors, and custom camshaft with larger fuel lobe). This fuel system is the only one of its kind in the world and shows what the future has in store!

Once installed we were able to hit the rollers! ----The result, 1003 RWHP on pump gas! No E85 needed! Simply fill up at the pump and have 8 second horsepower!

www.hellionturbo.com

http://www.xtreme-di.com/

Team Hellion

Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious if the fuel setup is beneficial for NA guys or if this is just purely for FI.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I am curious if the fuel setup is beneficial for NA guys or if this is just purely for FI.
There is a definite advantage for making more power if the build is exceeding the factory DI fuel needs.

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
slow junk
Very interesting. Glad to see some DI work being done.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
I am very interested in this! Been wondering when the Advantages of the DI side would be taken advantage of!

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
We who have the hellion kit should give us a discount package. This Christmas I am about to give myself a fore triple pump gasoline system.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Will this setup be available.. prob is tuners are not really messing around with di tuning
Hello!

This setup is available and the tuning is available as well!

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Hello!

This setup is available and the tuning is available as well!
Can the setup be gotten without the JMS fuel max for those that already have it? What turbos was this run with btw I don’t think I caught it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Can the setup be gotten without the JMS fuel max for those that already have it? What turbos was this run with btw I don’t think I caught it?
Yes, we can separate the system if needed. We used Precision 64/66 units for the pulls.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
The pump is over 2k! I'm going to assume you'll be 4k in a fuel system and still need the "cam" which you might as well do cams then... Will the system even be enough for E85 or is that another upgrade?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.