Sponsored

THE NEXT BIG THING HIS HERE! 1003 RWHP ON PUMP GAS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys! The next most exciting thing to hit the S550 platform is here!

We have been working on this for a while, but we were able to put it all together for release today.

Two years ago, we started working with Xtreme-DI to take the Gen3 coyote fueling to the next level. We started our testing with a Hellion turbo powered 2018 GT. We started with a bolt on High pressure pump upgrade, and the results were impressive. We were able to increase the boost, run more timing, and make more power on pump gas---which is the most exciting benefit of D.I. We wanted to take the next step and build a fully modified fuel system for our 2019 GT and see how far we could push the D.I. envelope.

With our direction and working closely with Uwe at Xtreme-DI, we outfitted our 2019 GT with a fully upgraded Direct Injection fuel system exclusively developed by Xtreme-DI. This kit includes: (XDI In-tank pump, JMS Fuelmax, XDI high pressure pump, XDI DI injectors, and custom camshaft with larger fuel lobe). This fuel system is the only one of its kind in the world and shows what the future has in store!

Once installed we were able to hit the rollers! ----The result, 1003 RWHP on pump gas! No E85 needed! Simply fill up at the pump and have 8 second horsepower!

Please check out Hellion president and 9 time champ John Urist explain in our video and post any questions below. We believe this the biggest thing that will become normal and hope to help anyone looking to go down this road!

www.hellionturbo.com

http://www.xtreme-di.com

Team Hellion

Sponsored

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
You guys make some impressive stuff. It was an article about your twin turbo system in a Terminator in MM& FF magazine (about 2007 or so) that sent me down this road. The car in that article made 847 to the tires on a stock long block. Very impressive for a motor that was designed in the late 90s. It's tempting. The exhaust needs to come out of this car anyway.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Who did the tuning?
It was a collaborative effort between (in no particular order) Chris Groves at The Dyno Edge, Uwe Ostmann at XDI, and PBD. We all worked together over months developing the file.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Well done!! What were the corrected numbers and how much boost?

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This is impressive. What octane?
93 octane for this pull. We made several 91 octane pulls, and we are confident that 91 can make 1000 as well.

OP
OP
HELLION TURBO

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You guys make some impressive stuff. It was an article about your twin turbo system in a Terminator in MM& FF magazine (about 2007 or so) that sent me down this road. The car in that article made 847 to the tires on a stock long block. Very impressive for a motor that was designed in the late 90s. It's tempting. The exhaust needs to come out of this car anyway.
Thank you!

Sponsored

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
That is insane. Congrats on pushing the envelope and putting out new, innovative ideas for the community.

Very well done!

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
So.... how much will it cost ?

If you have already have a return fuel system and upgraded port injectors will you be able to take advantage of upgraded DI injectors and DI pump with stock cams ?

CCHadwick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 6R80
I'm also wondering how much this kit costs? And how much PSI for 1000RWHP?

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Interested in cost as well. There Is only 1 E85 station by me so if I could make over 900 on 93 and not have to go all the way to E85 pump every time, that would be great. Depending on cost of course.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.