Sponsored

Best compliments about your 19/20 Bullitt?

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
I fully understand your reasoning. I’m in this area mainly because of family which hasn’t changed in retirement. A good friend spends 6 months in North Myrtle Beach every year and loves it. Stay healthy... Bruce
We had a 23 degree morning, I was going to install my BMR red jacking rails but too cold to lay down on the garage floor, maybe this weekend!
Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - This afternoon I parked outside of a Staples store while my wife went in to pick up a jar of hand sanitizer gel - hard to find at times. When she got in the store she noticed 3 young employees (1 female) staring out the front window. She went over to see what it was happening fearing a parking lot fender bender. She couldn't figure out what they were staring at and asked. One guy said they were staring at the Aston Martin she just got out of. Nancy informed them it's a Mustang. A response was "but there's no pony on the grill." So my wife said it's the Mustang Bullitt and they were making comments like "wow, never seen one before", "I really thought it was an Aston Martin", etc. When she returned to the car (with the sanitizer) she told me what had happened and said "Well, the young's kids sure like your car." I never thought about it before, but the color is similar to British Racing Green, a common color of English sports cars like the Aston Martin. We had just returned from a day trip down to Watkins Glenn where the road course race track is. What a beautiful area the Finger Lakes are located in... Bruce

P.S. I can see some similarities in the design and color, but it's still stretching the imagination a bit. Definitely nothing similar about the price. Didn't Ford own Aston Martin briefly before the "Great Recession"?
13253E47-70A0-4226-8463-68B4402CDD51.png
View attachment 491034
9ECD543F-DEB8-4E31-87E6-C827E251A162.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I was stopped by the Tribal Police about 3am for "driving with the brights on in the town limits", allegedly in violation of a local ordinance. The cop told me he loved the looks of the Mustang, and was hoping i would have made a run for it as he wanted to see if his black and white Charger could catch the Bullitt
No....but the radio!

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I attend 2 Cars & Coffee meets here in Cary NC for the last 14 months. What is really cool is that I've been the only Bullitt there and get a lot of good comments: Color, throttle body, 6 speed, the clean look of the back panel... love this car!
IMG_1009.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg
I went to the 23 rd mustang and ford show last yr in the bullitt. Got a lot of complements from the ford crowd. It was the only one.

Shipey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt.
I get comments from both men and women equally. Guys seem to comment more about the style and women comment more about the color. I’ve gotten more comments in one year with my DHG Bullitt than seven years owning a 2012 Performance White GT California Special convertible, yet that was a very cool car (lowered, loud, fast).

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Only from my neighbor, on the exhaust (I use it in sport mode). To me, a Mustang is a mundane car, which is exactly what I wanted, so don't expect any attention. And that's fine with me :).
Sponsored