Sponsored

Center wheel caps

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
thanks. my guess is they will be 54 mm, I heard the 60 mmm are real tight and almost feel like they're going to snap or break putting them in.
I suspect them being 54 also as they were loose, the reason for the silicone

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
54mm was too loose in my wheels.
54mm is the exact length of the OEM cap (both the front and the backside clips), according to my digital caliper. it must be, then, that those chinese units are less than 54mm, maybe in reality they are something more like 52mm or so. just based on my OEMs, 54mm should be perfect fitment. i wish i had a set of those chinese ones to measure. anyone got a digital caliper to measure a set?

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I have a set of the Chinese snakes in red, I put a dab of black slicone on the back and slip them in. They have survived many a track day.
That's good to know. On mine, the plastic literally warped to the point where they wouldn't even "pop" in at all. They just kind of fell into the center of the wheels and fell right out without the car even moving. Another one rolled away like a hubcap in a 1980's car chase scene :cwl:

Deleted member 35644

Didn't want to do it this way, but was left with no options (that I could locate) but to use decals to get the tri-bar on my wheels. If anyone has seen "real" tri-bars that fit Ford wheels, please let me know. These look OK, and I know they're on securely, but....they're stickers. :thumbsdown:

TriBar Wheel emblem.jpg
Sponsored