Sponsored

Lund just got his GT500

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Can’t wait to see what they do it with it .

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
saw one of the videos from tremec about the tranny in the 500 and im curious to see how the tuners will approach this because it seemed like the tranny tuning was super specific to what the engine was doing. will be interesting for sure

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
New or old video, Kenny? Link?

about 9.30 in when he starts talking to the tranny guys. not a ton of info but seems like its much much more intricate than normal autos.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
v: After watching that video with the two Tremec guys, it sure sounds like the DCT programming is mighty complex and, picky.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
9 sec tune only pass before Christmas?
Moe is will be at the strip as soon as weather allows, same strips lund would be able to attend. i wont be suprised if thats true

v: After watching that video with the two Tremec guys, it sure sounds like the DCT programming is mighty complex and, picky.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.
complex yes, but nothing they havent done before. Moe will be the gunie pig to send his tcu out, and then i wont have to ie no delay. so there will be 2 of us putting the cr to the test asap ie, before the new year

People been tuning and upgrading ferraris, porsche, lambos etc with dct’s for a while now. So I don’t think it will be a show stopper
i agree
Sponsored