Sponsored

Ran across TWO super shady dealers in Texas yesterday...

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Voodoo I will personally sell you KB's car at MSRP, just give me a deposit.

Not a lie, right?
Ah, so now you want to make things up.
Are you a ford dealer? Dealership enrolled in shelby program?

If not, you would be the liar, not the OPs dealers
Sponsored

fpGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Dodge Viper RT10, 09 Mercedes AMG C63, 18 Shelby GT350
Report the tactics to the news and your state AG’s office. I hate this type of BS scam marketing. It’s called bait and switch and it’s illegal.
Or take it directly to the FTC. No room for fraud in a free market enterprise system.

Warl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Sold) 2017 GT/CS (Current) 2018 GT350
OK, let me set the record straight.

The VIN in question, 0711 is my VIN and that CFTP in the ad is mine. Who knows, maybe they're positioning themselves for another buyer if my purchase falls through. (zero chance of that.)

Anyway, Roger is also one of the two salesman that helped me with this purchase. At first they didn't have a Golden Ticket allocation, only a base, so the allocation guy bugged the Regional Rep all during that first week of ordering. Low and behold, this guy turned up a GT allocation for the dealership and I immediately put my name on the VIN.

Yes, their standard Shelby ADM is $10k. By being over a year ahead of ordering, I was able to clinch a deal for only $5k and they are honoring it.

This is a fine dealership although I don't pay attention to dealer ads online. What they do there is up to the GM and the IT guy, not Sales, me thinks.
Phew.

You and I have different experiences with Access Ford then. They are terrible. Never have I been so disrespected by a dealership.

I'm not going to go into details on why as it's not very important but I'll do by best to not do business there ever again.

OP
OP

ixfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Phew.

You and I have different experiences with Access Ford then. They are terrible. Never have I been so disrespected by a dealership.

I'm not going to go into details on why as it's not very important but I'll do by best to not do business there ever again.
So I'm guessing you DIDN'T get an invite to sleep over at the sales rep's house? :crackup:

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Phew.

There's a couple around DFW who are the same. If you don't come to them with fuck you money to throw away then it's fuck you.