Not open for further replies.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
OMG! I'm new to working on my GT. What Ford genius left this hole here so our tools etc fall in? I have to take the fender liner out to retrieve my tools! &^%$#&(((!!!!! FORD. This is just one of many FORD suckages.

I gutted my brand new 2019 car to build a racecar and I think I'm going to put my car back together and sell it. I hate this thing. OK. Rant over...

Man this car SUCKS!

20191207_174428.jpg
1. You have a fender protector for a reason. The fact that you didnt buy one is on you not on ford.
2. You didnt have to pull the fender. You could have simply unhooked the wheel well liner and retrieved the tools or used a magnet.
3. The holes are there for airflow and to work with the cars aerodynamics....

Because you dont know what you're doing doesn't mean ford doesn't. I agree you should sell your car, because ur going to do stupid stuff, blow it up then talk shit on the internet and scare away potential owners...

GM is offering 3000.00 on top of ur trade in to get a Camaro. You should take them up on it...

You're so dramatic i hope you win an Oscar one day...
Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Plenty of times. It's very frustrating.

I also engineer components and systems for light and heavy trucks and know people aren't going to add weight and cost just to prevent you from doing it. Grow up and stop blaming other people for your issue.[
This... Listen to this.

Dont worry trade your car in and send a letter to Ford theyll get a team of engineers together and allocate a few million dollars to take care of the issue for you...

If you write in all caps they'll even hire a guy to hold your hand as you turn the wrench...

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Fat Billy,
Ford tried to lose weight where they could. It sounds like you excepted your fate but I am glad Ford hasn’t just resigned itself to being fat.
Low key sickass burn.

This thread is full of pure gold. Love this shit

Last edited:

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
50thpost.png

Sponsored

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
I suppose I could understand if he went through 2 engines, windows quit rolling down and you had to remove the doors to fix it or needed a 10mm to change the radio station but we've all dropped a bolt in a tight or otherwise hard to reach place. I have lots of skinned knuckles from questionable engineering. Every car has it's quirks.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I will never confess that I dropped a very small screwdriver down onto a black oblivion in the engine bay. Never to be recovered...but then, it was a freebe.

Nope...never!

CVCashmere

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
I blame Boomers for raising Millenials this way, then blaming them for it.
Pretty sure OP is a Boomer millenials arent even 40 yet he said hes been wrenching for 40+ years... But still hasnt done the bitch delete conversion yet.

You tell my 4 kids and 5 baby mommas this.
Wait that math doesn't add up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.