2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Not so many facts guys, their heads will explode :giggle::cwl:
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Because the fraud is so widespread, they have no choice. They should just kick their ass right back over the border. Our insane laws that D's refuse to help reform are to blame.
And what are these - exactly ? And what is insane about them ? I always find Trump supporters being real experts on immigration and it's quite hysterical to listen / read them...

Maybe you're talking about those that allowed Melania come here on H-1B ? Or her parents become US citizens by "chain migration" ?

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
And what are these - exactly ? And what is insane about them ? I always find Trump supporters being real experts on immigration and it's quite hysterical to listen / read them...

Maybe you're talking about those that allowed Melania come here on H-1B ? Or her parents become US citizens by "chain migration" ?
She came here legal.

Absolutely agree chain migration should stop,

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Trump had all 3 branches of government prior to last November and they didn't get it done. They didn't need any help from the democrats at that point and didn't do it. So to blame them now makes no sense. He did manage to get the corporate tax cuts done without help from the Democrats before that though go figure?
He didn't have 60 in the senate and the rino's were almost as bad as the D's. Praise McCains service, but as a politician he was a greasy fuck.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
She came here legal.

Absolutely agree chain migration should stop,
Applying for asylum on the border is also legal, mind you.

Whether H-1B for a model was legal is a whole another question...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Hack

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Numbers have been going down for over 10 years. It's called looking at historical trend and not reading headlines.
You must have missed something - or getting your news from a fake source. There have been record high numbers recently.

This reads like satire. As of Sept 10th there are still over 50K people in detention centers.

The average number of people in detention centers has been growing year over year since 2016, and the cost of ICE has grown more in 2yrs than it had in the previous 8yrs. The Est number of illegal immigrants has been going down since ~2007. Bush has had more of an impact on that than Trump or Obama. The recent spike is due to people from Central America, not Mexico. Why are people leaving CA? destabilized Govt's finally breaking down. Who destabilized them? The US, mostly under Reagan.

We fuck shit up, guess who people expect to pay for it? Us.
Have the numbers been going down or up? You just posted they were going down, now you say they are up?

That's hilarious blaming the US for illegals trying to come in. You are really partisan on this topic, aren't you?

Trump had all 3 branches of government prior to last November and they didn't get it done. They didn't need any help from the democrats at that point and didn't do it. So to blame them now makes no sense. He did manage to get the corporate tax cuts done without help from the Democrats before that though go figure?
I do agree that the republicans should have fixed this when they had control. Many republicans are just as bad as the Democrats. What ever big corporations or special interests are bribing the Democrats - the same special interests are bribing the Republicans.

I'm grateful that at least Trump is more interested in helping the American people than in taking bribes from every special interest. His changes in Turkey reducing military presence recently was very revealing - both the Dems and Repubs want more military spending, not less. Neither want to do what's best for the country - just get in the way of the bribes and both sides go nuts.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Numbers have been going down for over 10 years. It's called looking at historical trend and not reading headlines.
What?
Where the hell are you getting your info?

I got mine from the CBP website.

Immigration stats.JPG

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...=socialnetwork

EXCLUSIVE: Mexico comes through for Trump, tackles border crisis when Congress wouldn't

So the president turned to Mexico with a combination of negotiations, controls, threats and even an explicit quid pro quo: Do something to stop 4,000 people from crossing Mexican territory each day en route to the U.S. or face crippling tariffs.

Mexican negotiators ran to Washington to make a deal. Mr. Trump didn’t get everything he wanted, but he got enough.

By July, the numbers were dropping. By September, they were in manageable territory and falling.

With additional help from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala — the countries of most of the children and families that made up the surge — the president effectively outsourced the border problem to Mexico and got the Mexicans to do what Congress wouldn’t.

“It is painfully ironic that Mexico has done more than Congress to stem the tide of illegal immigration to our southern border since May,” Ken Cuccinelli, acting deputy Homeland Security secretary, told The Washington Times. “Mexico is not perfect by any means, but they’re doing more now than any time in your adult lifetime to partner with us actively to drive the numbers down.”

More than 60,000 were pushed back across the border through the Trump administration’s Migrant Protection Protocols. Nicknamed the “Remain in Mexico” policy, the MPP requires asylum seekers to stay in Mexico to wait for their hearing dates in U.S. immigration courts.

Other migrants had their claims denied outright under tougher asylum rules enacted by the Homeland Security and Justice departments. Those who do get through this phase are increasingly held in detention, making them more likely to be deported.

Others never even got a chance. They said Mexico’s increased enforcement of its own borders deterred them.

As several officials put it in interviews with The Times, crossing the border without authorization now comes with real consequences, and that means they have been able to end the “catch and release” policy.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
How is it the same 3-4 people in the political forums are literally experts in every aspect of politics, economics, immigration, science, etc. I don't know how anyone could have their head so far up the left or the rights ass to think everything they say is unequivocally true. I've never seen so much naivety, its mind-boggling.

For the record, I have no problem with people saying Bush and Obama are to blame for this mess too, no matter who was the worse baby cager. What I have a problem with is the people who use that argument to try to justify what’s going on. Blame the media for lax coverage when the guy in the office was charismatic and well-spoken. Blame uninformed voters for only paying attention when someone live tweets our government’s atrocities.

But don’t act like you care that Obama did awful things and then try to use it to justify Trump’s behavior.

P.S. More immigrants penned up? Sounds like Obama's policies were better at deporting than Trump's, but that's none of my business. *sips tea* And no I'm not for either of their immigration policies.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
It appears to me that you folks up north have been fooled by the fake crisis created at the border. Those of us that live in south TX don’t see a problem. We need these people to work here and they blend in just fine.
Like Prez Bush said; “They take the jobs Americans won’t take.” Most of the migrants come here to escape the drug cartels that we created with our drug problem. If you want to work the problem, get rid of USA’s drug problem.
Sure, there is a bad apple once in a while. But most of the bad actors flew in through our airports and didn’t leave.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
It appears to me that you folks up north have been fooled by the fake crisis created at the border. Those of us that live in south TX don’t see a problem. We need these people to work here and they blend in just fine.
Like Prez Bush said; “They take the jobs Americans won’t take.” Most of the migrants come here to escape the drug cartels that we created with our drug problem. If you want to work the problem, get rid of USA’s drug problem.
Sure, there is a bad apple once in a while. But most of the bad actors flew in through our airports and didn’t leave.
you mean jobs that American's won't take because they don't even pay min wage because they are cash under the table? Those kind of jobs? The one's that would pay a decent damn wage at least if there weren't so many folks willing to take $5/hr cash under the table to do it? Instead of paying your Mexican gardener or lawn mower 30 bucks to cut your acre, which comes out to about 5 bucks for an hours work with overhead, pay the person who does that job enough to make $10+ an hour, and see how many more people besides Mexicans come to take up the job. I am not claiming innocence here, I have some Mexicans doing the sheet rock and painting in my house this month, and my mom has some doing her yard, but it is looking for the cheapest person to do the labor that really contributes, or even causes, this issue.

I live in the south too, and am from Texas originally, and have seen quite the opposite problem. The vast majority of the crime in the small town I live in is due to illegal immigrants, with the (most of) rest being meth heads and cops. When I was in Texas, our neighborhoods were being run down by illegals renting or buying houses (bit longer talk there on how they manage that, there are ways...) and cramming 20 fuckers into a 3 bedroom 1400 sq ft house with 8 trucks parked in the drive and along the street and a damn rabid dog chained to the porch all day.

Funny, btw, how the weed and coke problem is the fault of the users or government, but the opioid problem the fault of the doctors. Pick one, the fault is on either the supplier or the user, or both, but is the same for each drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.