Sponsored

What aftermarket wheels do you like for a 20 GT with Brembos?

BDStang2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Kona Blue manual
I have been searching for a set of aftermarket wheels to put all season tires on for my 2020 GT Premium with the PP1 and Brembo brakes but am having a difficult time finding ones that will fit over the calipers. I don't want to buy another set of the OEM wheels, I would like to stick with the black color, and I have looked on American Muscle .com but they all seem to have a problem with the larger caliper. Anyone have a set of aftermarket wheels they like that will fit over the Brembos? Is it possible to use a spacer on the front to help clear the brakes? Any help would be appreciated.

BD
Sponsored

Farkel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Premium PP1, 2012 Jeep JK, 2022 Harley 48
I have been searching for a set of aftermarket wheels to put all season tires on for my 2020 GT Premium with the PP1 and Brembo brakes but am having a difficult time finding ones that will fit over the calipers. I don't want to buy another set of the OEM wheels, I would like to stick with the black color, and I have looked on American Muscle .com but they all seem to have a problem with the larger caliper. Anyone have a set of aftermarket wheels they like that will fit over the Brembos? Is it possible to use a spacer on the front to help clear the brakes? Any help would be appreciated.

BD
You have many choices, from multiple sources. For example -
https://lmr.com/products/2015-Mustang-Wheels

Fassn8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
15’ GT LIME
Vehicle Showcase

BD

Try this:

www.PKAutoDesign.com. Great professionals...!!!
They will help you with wheels ...

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
SVE through LMR probably has the best selection of affordable but good quality flow formed 19" wheels that fit over the Brembos.

Any of the styles in 19x10 +35 fits great, is rotatable front to rear. My DD wheels are the SVE drifts, which are 19x9.5, but I really like them and they've proven durable and they look great.

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase

BD

There’s a lot of wheels that fit with the PP1, from 18” on up. 18’s need to be either flow-formed or forged, 19’s and up can add cast wheels into the mix, but they all need to be medium concave and an appropriate offset to clear the Brembo’s. I made a thread with a list 18” wheels that fit.
If you like the PP1 wheels O.E. Racing makes the PP wheels in a variety of widths from 8.5-11 and diameters from 18-20”. Here’s a picture of my 17 GT PP1 with 18 x 10 O.E. Racing wheels on all 4 corners with 275/40/18 NT05’s. Wheels cost me under $500.
1AE1A68E-6F40-414E-96A6-7145F3D0130D.jpeg

Sponsored

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase