Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Does anyone know how much ADM speedphenom paid to get his gt500? Not sure where I heard or saw it, I think it was on IG and someone commented that he paid $20k in adm. Actually his parents paid the adm was what the IG post said.
Austin (Speed Phenom) said he paid $2,500 over MSRP.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Austin (Speed Phenom) said he paid $2,500 over MSRP.
Nice, i dont follow the guy, but did he have a choice in color or are all of his cars black?

Edit, nvm, I looked at the post above yours and he has a white gt350R.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Nice, i dont follow the guy, but did he have a choice in color or are all of his cars black?
No, he just took what he could get.
The dealership ordered the car spec as you see it.
His CFTP car on order is supposed to be Ford Performance Blue with white stripes.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
No, he just took what he could get.
The dealership ordered the car spec as you see it.
His CFTP car on order is supposed to be Ford Performance Blue with white stripes.
Blue with white stripes on a mustang, viper, ford gt and original cobra always looks sick and iconic.

Well played by that guy, by the time he gets the other GT500, he can sell the all black one for a potential gain since it will still be in demand.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Does anyone know how much ADM speedphenom paid to get his gt500? Not sure where I heard or saw it, I think it was on IG and someone commented that he paid $20k in adm. Actually his parents paid the adm was what the IG post said.
Given his history of outright lying and misleading, he "forgot " a 0 on the end of that #.

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
The GT500 has been a boom for his channel, subs went up over 10k since Saturday, over 1.3 million views.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
The GT500 has been a boom for his channel, subs went up over 10k since Saturday, over 1.3 million views.
lR2xvbe_d.jpg

Crazier, actually. +14k subs, +1.8M views. Dude is killing it. This is great for Ford and great exposure for the Mustang, he’s backing up every one of Ford’s claims...and more.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Given his history of outright lying and misleading, he "forgot " a 0 on the end of that #.
And he will just trade in the regular GT500 to the GT500 CF when he get in so he will not lose so much on having 2 GT500's

Sponsored

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Awesome video! Yes I follow his channel as he puts his heart and soul in providing “us” Mustang enthusiasts (hard core or otherwise) with prompt and accurate info. With respect, I dislike when folks appear to bad mouth this younger fellow. You might be surprised that he is a talented businessman at his age and produces a good income. I suppose some just want to bad mouth him but watch and listen to his great content and show your support, subscribe to his channel and buy some of his apparel to help him provide us with ANSWERS and GREAT Ford product info! Ford is getting fantastic free advertising from what he does and if that smart marketing Ford guy is as smart as I think he is, they should be hiring Speed Phenom now. I have great respect for this younger gentleman (from my in my 60’s view). As a Ford shareholder I’m sort of disappointed in Ford but appreciate folks like Speed Phenom that even up to a year ago was providing us insight into the fastest production Mustang ever to be produced.

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
It’s amazing to be a fun Mustang site should be a rumor mill. You have to respect what this fellow Speed Phenom does for ALL of us. I know he is helpful to others and saying he paid this and that for ADM is just plain a waste of space. I have said let’s support his channel, buy apparel, subscribe and show some appreciation! He’s got thick skin and no doubt laughs off such comments. Doesn’t hundreds of thousands of views, his informative content give all a reason to say thank you? Let’s keep this about those that support and enhance our knowledge of the Mustang! Keep doing what you do Speed Phenom and thanks for all of your advice on the GT 500. Few of us spend the time he does researching, racing, learning about all Mustangs. All respect to others in the space, but Speed Phenom is number one in my book. All supporters let’s get people to subscribe to his channel and support his efforts as in return we will continue to receive great Mustang content.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I did not realize the 2020 ShelbyGt500 weighed over 4,000 pounds.I remember when all the haters used to make fun of the Dodge Hellcat weight calling it a pig. Congrats to ford for making this kind of performance in a production car.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
i cant wait for the next 2 weeks and real people get the cars and SP has no monopoly on it, and everyone will migrate to them, leaving him to resort to lies and clickbait ;)
Sponsored