Sponsored

Philosophical question: how much is your time worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
If you woke up at 1 am and the Grimm reaper was sitting on your bed. And he gave you a choice.
1. Come with him now. I.e. die. Or
2. Stay alive, but you have to pay him for each hour you stay alive. Make him an offer...

Note if you try to low ball him he will get pissed off and take you away.

Also, if you cant pay him now you can agree on a rate and he'll come back in a year for whats owed.

So what would be your rate be to stay alive. How much would you be willing to pay for an extra hour of life?
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
If you woke up at 1 am and the Grimm reaper was sitting on your bed. And he gave you a choice.
1. Come with him now. I.e. die. Or
2. Stay alive, but you have to pay him for each hour you stay alive. Make him an offer...

Note if you try to low ball him he will get pissed off and take you away.

Also, if you cant pay him now you can agree on a rate and he'll come back in a year for whats owed.

So what would be your rate be to stay alive. How much would you be willing to pay for an extra hour of life?
In this scenario, do I have people I care about that could use my money when I die?

I wouldn't pay a dime to that grim reaper a$$hole.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
He'll trick you and you will spend the next 10 years bed ridden and in pain.

We all have our hourly rate from our job. That's my starting point for what my time is worth. But only a starting point, stuff I like I will do for free or actually pay to do. Cleaning toilets at a frat house you would have to pay me a crap load to do.

Sometimes it amazes me that the dirtiest and most unpleasant jobs don't pay more. I would have to be paid a fortune to do them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.