• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Virginia Howler Emblem on Ford racing decklid

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Selling my Ford racing panel with Howler emblem.
panel is approx 160
howler emblem approx 35

all yours for 80. willing to ship at buyer costs.

comes with all tabs intact. selling because im selling vehicle nothing wrong with it at all.

Will be in virginia area until December 18 then south carolina after that for any local pickups
image0.jpeg

OP
OP
Louk

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
How much shipped to Michigan 48047
Lol if only I was selling this a year ago!! I lived in chesterfield. I’ll have to check on the ups site I’ll pm you

Homie.S281

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julio
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang -2000 Saleen
Lol if only I was selling this a year ago!! I lived in chesterfield. I’ll have to check on the ups site I’ll pm you
Lol damn yea that would of been badass right here on 23 mile rd and 94 lol let me know thanks

OP
OP
Louk

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX