Not open for further replies.

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 6MT
So I'll also have to buy the brackets? Unless I buy the bezel/screen/apim all as one unit? Do I also have to buy cables that connect the screen/apim to the bezel?

I can easily find the screen and apim all over ebay, but the bezels seem to be hard to find. The few on ebay are all $350+. Do I just not know where to look or is this how much we have to pay for a bezel?
Sponsored

louierg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louie
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Limited Edition #1897
So I'll also have to buy the brackets? Unless I buy the bezel/screen/apim all as one unit? Do I also have to buy cables that connect the screen/apim to the bezel?

I can easily find the screen and apim all over ebay, but the bezels seem to be hard to find. The few on ebay are all $350+. Do I just not know where to look or is this how much we have to pay for a bezel?
http://www.fb.com/flvpmods Jason may be able to help. programmed an APIM for me. Was exceptionally satisfied.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550

Check car-part.com You'll have to pick up the phone and call junk yards but you'll likely find a better price than ebay. Just make sure you get pictures if they dont have any listed to make sure you are getting the right thing. No cables are needed everything is plug and play on the 2019's

Jimmy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 6MT
I called a few junk yards. Man the people who work at those places are morons. Took forever to get them to understand which part I wanted, and then they couldn't figure out whether they still had it in stock (even though there's a stock # on the web site). I think I'm gonna have to wait till one of my local junk yards gets a mustang then go down in person, because these people are impossible to deal with over the phone and I have no confidence they'd ship me the right part.

Blkpanther19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
So I'm doing a acm swap in my 19 mustang gt...does it matter what year it has currently looking at a acm from a 15 that has had radio and sat

Sponsored

MarioMAX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang VI 3.7
Does someone have schematic for connection sync 3. Because pictures from page 1 does not exist any more.

louierg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louie
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Limited Edition #1897
So I'm doing a acm swap in my 19 mustang gt...does it matter what year it has currently looking at a acm from a 15 that has had radio and sat
Check the Ford part number for each year. Me thinks it is the same unit for each year. The part number should only differ by year. Not sure about programming though.

nm_mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6
What is the difference between sync 3 touchscreen (18b955) -SA and -SB. I found a 2019 Fusion APIM Sync 3.3 that was connected to a -SA screen. Can I use a my -SB screen instead?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Working on my 4" to Sync 3 upgrade and just ordered the 4" to 8" wiring harness today from Hellhorse, $163 with discount code and free shipping:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2015-2018-mustang-sync-3-4-8-conversion-harness.127643/

Seemed to be the best price compared to 4dtech, infotainment, and Hextall. We'll see how well it works.

Also I may have an 8" bezel with heated and cooled seats available in a week or so. Bezels are really hard to find and while finding the one I'm going to use, I also located and ordered one from a 2016 GT. PM me if you're interested, will post pics when it arrives.

Last edited:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
So about these 8" bezels, there are a million part numbers and different part numbers for different years, for V6 vs GT vs Ecoboost, etc. Anybody know if it matters as long as it's got the 8" bezel? Guessing the difference is in programming since they all look identical?

Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
So about these 8" bezels, there are a million part numbers and different part numbers for different years, for V6 vs GT vs Ecoboost, etc. Anybody know if it matters as long as it's got the 8" bezel? Guessing the difference is in programming since they all look identical?
Different part numbers correspond to revisions typically. should be the same part number other than a few characters at the end. As long as it has the opening it will work. That being said if you have a CD player ACM then you dont want a 2019 bezel since it doesnt have the slot.

deentml89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecostang Premium
If anyone still has there old FCIM lying around from 2018+ model years I am interested in buying the start button on it. Shoot me a PM.

2020-ford-mustang-gt-coupe-start-stop-button-carbuzz-466745-840x560.jpg

jxavierd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I recently upgraded my 2019 4” to sync 3 and everything was plug and play but now my usb slots aren’t working. Can’t connect my phone for power or car play. Any ideas?

18usc371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
GT350 - Track Package - G0628
I recently upgraded my 2019 4” to sync 3 and everything was plug and play but now my usb slots aren’t working. Can’t connect my phone for power or car play. Any ideas?
Both USB slots? I did the swap twice (GT350 and 19 GT), and during one of them I forgot to reconnect the end of the USB hub harness into the back module (whatever that's called) where it was originally plugged into. I had to take everything apart again, and sure enough, I forgot one connection with all those wires floating around.

jxavierd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Both USB slots? I did the swap twice (GT350 and 19 GT), and during one of them I forgot to reconnect the end of the USB hub harness into the back module (whatever that's called) where it was originally plugged into. I had to take everything apart again, and sure enough, I forgot one connection with all those wires floating around.
I just took the usb hub out of the center console in the middle, unplugged all the connectors and connected them again. The one up front is just one connector? Assuming it’s plugged into the bezel it’s okay? At a complete loss with this one. Sucks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.