Sponsored

1st Delivery

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Cup2 tires with snow on the ground is a great time to negotiate.
Not arguing to that. But search through the first few years in the GT350 forum. ADM's were the norm for waay too long.
Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Why are so many people assuming Ford chose to give him the first GT500? loool

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Youtubers with a history of decent content and intention to post basically full documentation on the delivery and experience will probably be prioritized for obvious free marketing reasons..
Lol no. It is more realistic to say that he found one that was on the lot already or in transit and overpaid for it to be the first.

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Lol no. It is more realistic to say that he found one that was on the lot already or in transit and overpaid for it to be the first.
He was also probably first too, true.. But there is also merit to my point, I think Ford didnt even let most random people buy Ford GT's they had to basically be famous..

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
The car VIN 1089 was Ordered 09/06/2019, Produced 11/18/2019 and shipped 11/27/2019 delivered 11/27/2019. Fenton, Mi is about 70 miles from Flat Rock, MI.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
He was also probably first too, true.. But there is also merit to my point, I think Ford didnt even let most random people buy Ford GT's they had to basically be famous..
This isn't the Ford GT though and I don't even think that is true. Can you name 25 youtubers that have a Ford GT? See, you can't. This proves my point.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
This thread is so interesting that I had to grab a bag of popcorn before I was half way through it. I am thrilled someone has taken delivery of a 2020 GT500. Good to see. I did not place an order for a 2020 GT500 because I knew I would not get one before the weather turned cold and snowy here in Minnesota. I stopped driving my Mustangs a month ago. I can not imagine driving a GT500 in the current weather conditions. Heck, I had enough white knuckle driving of my all wheel drive Jeep Grand Cherokee in the last two days. I will probably buy a 2020 Hi-PO 2.3 liter Mustang and drive the snot out of it until I can find a 2020 GT500 to trade it in on. It don't bother me any that someone got a GT500 before me. I hope you all get a GT500 before I do.

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
To those that are bashing on @Jmeo , do a little research in the “in production” thread. Follow his story. He was one of the first cars shipped by rail! For 2 days his car was reported shipped, not just here but by dealership tracking as well. Not 1 person hated or was calling how or why him first! Come to find out it was an error in tracking and nobody knows exactly where is car is located at this moment.
I shared a similar experience, my car was 1st to be “received” for shipping. Not one member questioned or criticized me, publicly. Than my car was reported not once but twice to have shipped. Then to find out the car was logged because of a data error. Currently mine and probably @Jmeo ’s cars still sit, along with a lot of others, on the FRAP lot still waiting to actually ship out. @Jmeo has had a lot of ups and let downs that many of you don’t realize, so when we question an order that seemingly got pushed through much, much faster than just about any order on here for a YouTube ‘er kid, ya some will be upset and questioning.
Some of us have cars that have been in “awaiting shipping” stage longer than it took to “send to plant”, “produce” and ship and deliver than this kids car.

Last edited:

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Popcorn yea, I watch young talent myself. Case in point Cantu Racing canturacing48 on Instagram. Local to Victoria,Tx. 2 shop owner/driver Held GTR stock manifold record in 2016. I am all for younger guys stepping up and doing their thing, if I don't like it I move on.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
To those that are bashing on @Jmeo , do a little research in the “in production” thread. Follow his story. He was one of the first cars shipped by rail! For 2 days his car was reported shipped, not just here but by dealership tracking as well. Not 1 person hated or was calling how or why him first! Come to find out it was an error in tracking and nobody knows exactly where is car is located at this moment.
I shared a similar experience, my car was 1st to be “received” for shipping. Not one member questioned or criticized me, publicly. Than my car was reported not once but twice to have shipped. Then to find out the car was logged because of a data error. Currently mine and probably @Jmeo ’s cars still sit, along with a lot of others, on the FRAP lot still waiting to actually ship out. @Jmeo has had a lot of ups and let downs that many of you don’t realize, so when we question an order that seemingly got pushed through much, much faster than just about any order on here for a YouTube ‘er kid, ya some will be upset and questioning.
Some of us have cars that have been in “awaiting shipping” stage longer than it took to “send to plant”, “produce” and ship and deliver than this kids car.
Yep, I didn't see anyone complaining about Jamie getting his car (or you for that matter). I think everyone was happy for him and you the way I recall. Hmm, I wonder why this scenario is different?

Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQX3PXxfYd6BsS9rG92ZfYFkNFFsiXuNcAKpSKKsFv97OjNUb4N.jpg
Come on man, that makes way too much sense. The conspiracy theorists are having way too much fun playing the victim card and that Ford is out to get them..

CoolHandLuke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R (Chassis #LR001)
Guys, I can't believe the amount of jealousy and negativity that's being thrown this kid's way. Sure, he's hustling. Yes, I find him a little annoying at times but when it's all said and done, he's working a capitalist system and he's winning. He's getting paid to do what he loves- drive his cars and make videos that people apparently enjoy watching. Now he's figured out a way to procure a highly sought after vehicle ahead of almost everyone else... is he really hurting anyone? This guy obviously has a real passion for Ford performance vehicles and he's taking the time to document his experiences so why wouldn't someone theoretically pull some strings to get him into a GT500 in order to boost hype for Ford and Ford dealers across the nation?

Funny thing is, I bet he hustled on his own to lock one down. Lol. Hats off to you son. Keep on doing what you're doing. Haters are always gonna hate.

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Could careless about who gets their car first, but the jumping line for production is disappointing.

I did some looking around at the videos he has posted on you tube, not impressed.

The "Speed Phenom" is no car enthusiast, but a mere boy that likes new toys. If you watched his video in the link below, you will see at the 12:20 mark that he doesn't even know how to start a manual ignition. There was no push button ignition 60 yrs ago. For more amusement, or frustration, continue watching for another 2 mins to see him struggle with no power steering and shifting gears. He doesn't know enough to delete the clips that show his inexperience... But there are kids (I hope) following his page that think he's great, and amazed that he gets such amazing opportunities. Wish I was as fortunate.

He's got a new car, I couldn't care less. He's got a car that I want to know more about, great. Us early birds will all have our cars soon enough and will eventually not be as frustrated with the process to date, as we hit the open road in the Best Mustang Ever!

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
Youtubers with a history of decent content and intention to post basically full documentation on the delivery and experience will probably be prioritized for obvious free marketing reasons..
Exactly this...getting this kid his car as one of the 1st is free marketing. Many on here would do the same if they were in Fords position. Unless you paid extra to he one of the 1st, you have no reason to complain...other than complaining about the hold on the early cars!!!
Sponsored