Sponsored

Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
Purchased my Trackhawk last summer to compliment my 350R. She's one "Hellcat" of a beast and purrs like an lion. No Mach E for me.
I wish I had your line up! I would love a track hawk but that is a lot more expensive of a setup. Minimum $20k+ more in price plus $300+ a month in gas for me. My wife has a black on black High Altitude 4x4. I really like that car and tried to get her to bite on the SRT but she wouldn't.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Purchased my Trackhawk last summer to compliment my 350R. She's one "Hellcat" of a beast and purrs like an lion. No Mach E for me.
20190131_112547.jpg
20190706_150250.jpg

How’s the overall quality of that Trackhawk?

Is it AWD?

I haven’t followed or looked at Jeep anything since owning a 92 Wrangler Sport back when I bought it new... I tried the “Jeep thing” back then, was cool to off-road it but other than that, it just wasn’t for me and I traded it in on a 90 Mustang GT... in 8 months... LOL...

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
One of the reasons EVs make a lot of sense in some applications is “lifetime cost of ownership”

LCoO = Cost to acquire [higher for EV] + cost of “fuel” [much lower for EV] + cost of maintenance [significantly lower for EV]

With an EV you don’t have:
  • Fluid changes (except washer fluid)
  • Exhaust system maintenance
  • Tune ups (even though those are now far and few between for ICE vehicles these days)
You still have tire rotation / replacement, call that even. You still have brake system maintenance, but more infrequent for EVs because the electric motors do a lot of the braking. You still have suspension system maintenance. That’s a hard call without knowing the specifics of EV skateboard suspension systems, the costs of the components, and the impact of a heavier vehicle due to the battery mass.
I had a typo there. "Significantly Less Maintenance"

Whoppsie. My dyslexic. So please excuse my butchering of english. I'm a lifelong american.

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Well and that's why I'm asking. I honestly hae no clue
Sorry, had a typo. I mean't "Significantly Less" and sorry to sound like a dick. But ya, servicing the EV's is significantly less than ICE Vehicle's. Just your typical suspension and tire parts for the vehicle. Radiator coolant fluid should be something looked at like transmission oil intervals. But that's about it.

Best,

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hold on - putting deposit on one :ontheloo:

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I think you have another typo in this post. I’ll give you a hint. There are woman on this forum.
I'm sure you are referring to the misuse of the possessive, when the plural was what was really intended.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I'm curious to hear from those who have put down deposits why they've chosen to put a deposit on this thing rather than the Tesla Model Y, which would seem to have better performance and better range at a lower price.
Sponsored