Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

Robracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost with performance package
That a lot of $hit talk coming from an Ecoboost owner...
bluestang50 sounds you have a my dick is bigger than your dick problem about ecoboost. let me tell you I did autocross, then I found that driving on a road course was a lot my fun and became a driving instructor, with all my driving experiences driving I all ways had a under powered car and just loved passing and beating the boys with over powered cars. So beating these guys do I have a bigger dick than they? never underestimate under powered cars because you don't know what the drivers ability is.
The mark E is not a Mustang and in my opinion should not be on forum because they are not a Mustang
Sponsored

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
Of course the Ecoboost is a Mustang.
Only a fool would say it isn’t.
A 4 banger in a coupe? Not very mustang. Weren't original muscle cars about shoe horning a V8 in something everyone could afford?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
A 4 banger in a coupe? Not very mustang. Weren't original muscle cars about shoe horning a V8 in something everyone could afford?
But most all Mustangs are not 100% muscle cars.
Back in 1965 tons of the Mustangs were not V8 cars.
However you are correct about muscle cars having V8s
All true muscle cars have V8s and two doors.

cocopanda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2019 Premium GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Actually that ain't bad...

But a legit question here. How has Ford been preparing their dealerships to be able to service these vehicles? Yes yes training and all but are they going to be ready to rock by the time they hit the streets? Let's be very real. We can throw as much shit as we want at the Mach E but it WILL sell units. Maybe not a bajillion of them but it's not like they won't exist.
You know that EV's have a significant need for maintenance and repair. Right? Tesla's besides accidental damage really never get up keep besides balancing the tires.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bluestang50 sounds you have a my dick is bigger than your dick problem about ecoboost. let me tell you I did autocross, then I found that driving on a road course was a lot my fun and became a driving instructor, with all my driving experiences driving I all ways had a under powered car and just loved passing and beating the boys with over powered cars. So beating these guys do I have a bigger dick than they? never underestimate under powered cars because you don't know what the drivers ability is.
The mark E is not a Mustang and in my opinion should not be on forum because they are not a Mustang
Cool story bro, I track my cars as well. I don't care what you drive but when you try to act as you say "my dick is bigger than yours" and you have a 4 banger mustang you don't have a leg to stand on.

Sponsored

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
Cars go vroom. The Mach E is a golf cart. An expensive golf cart.

Robracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
Hey that 4 banger is nothing like your grandad had and 310 hp is more than some of the muscle car back in the day.
The only good thing about the mark E is it will take of heat the ecoboost and all mustang owners will gang together because the mark E is not a Mustang.

Last edited:

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey that 4 banger is nothing like your grandad had and 310 hp is more than some of the muscle car back in the day.
The only good thing about is the mark E is will take of heat the ecoboost and all mustang owers will gang together because the mark E is not a Mustang.
Again I have nothing against the Ecoboost. My point was solely to NRC when he was talking crap about other people's vehicles when he himself drives something that, this form included, gave a lot of crap when it came out. I know you are new to this form so you may want to flash back a few years and review the sentiment towards the Ecoboost when it was released. Some very not nice things were said to those first owners. Simply whatever floats your boat. When you have to have 4 doors for your family you will be happy that the performance crossover/SUV market is expanding. Before the past few years that was never an option. The only people that are complaining are key board warriors that believe this is the signaling of the death of the mustang. That is simply not the case. Be serious.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yes, life was so much simpler when you spoke to people in person. You wouldn't be such a condescending little b.... litYou haveerally been nothing but a condescending ass as if you are holier than thou so don't try to back track now. Your opinion is irrelevant and the only reason you can't lay off this thread is because of the massive butt hurt you feel. Seriously get a life.
Why are responding to a post that was not to you? Also why did you skip the one that I did respond to you?

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why are responding to a post that was not to you? Also why did you skip the one that I did respond to you?
I did. It must have been deleted. I replied to you being a condensing douche to other form members for no reason. Don't try to back track now and say you weren't trying to be an ass. Like you said move along.

Sponsored

Robracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
Again I have nothing against the Ecoboost. My point was solely to NRC when he was talking crap about other people's vehicles when he himself drives something that, this form included, gave a lot of crap when it came out. I know you are new to this form so you may want to flash back a few years and review the sentiment towards the Ecoboost when it was released. Some very not nice things were said to those first owners. Simply whatever floats your boat. When you have to have 4 doors for your family you will be happy that the performance crossover/SUV market is expanding. Before the past few years that was never an option. The only people that are complaining are key board warriors that believe this is the signaling of the death of the mustang. That is simply not the case. Be serious.
your not getting my point, Its good you are getting a SUV for your family the only problem is you will not be taking the family across the USA to Wally World in a timely matter. now back to my point, the mark E should never been labeled a Mustang and should not be on a Mustang forum they have nothing in common.

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
your not getting my point, Its good you are getting a SUV for your family the only problem is you will not be taking the family across the USA to Wally World in a timely matter. now back to my point, the mark E should never been labeled a Mustang and should not be on a Mustang forum
No range anxiety here I have other vehicles for that. I hear you on the name. It was simply marketing by Ford. The more people on here talking about it only proves Ford's move.

To quote an auto analyst, " My social media feed has been overwhelmed by the Mach-E, with comments that are nearly exactly the opposite of what people who can’t afford and will never buy this car — the automotive press — are saying. People love the look. They’re fascinated by the performance numbers. They’re excited about the opportunity to own a “Mustang” that actually fits their needs. Four doors! All-wheel drive!

The chances of receiving this much buzz by calling it the “Ford E-Something-That-Starts-With-E-Because-It’s-a-Ford-CUV?” Zilch. Zero. Nada. And the risk? Also nearly none. Because none of the people bitching about the name were ever going to buy it, regardless of what you called it. But people who want a Mustang but couldn’t previously justify one because of their 2.2 kids, white picket fence, suburban lifestyle will be lining up. They’re gonna sell all they can make."

I don't like that they slapped the Mustang name on it but at the end of the day what does it really matter? Like I said before if this is what you are really upset/worried about smile because you've got it made in the shade.

Last I checked there was no Mach E subform on this site. This is simply one thread asking who has pre-ordered one so how is it apart of the site?

Last edited:

Robracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
No range anxiety here I have other vehicles for that. I hear you on the name. It was simply marketing by Ford. The more people on here talking about it only proves Ford's move.

To quote an auto analyst, " My social media feed has been overwhelmed by the Mach-E, with comments that are nearly exactly the opposite of what people who can’t afford and will never buy this car — the automotive press — are saying. People love the look. They’re fascinated by the performance numbers. They’re excited about the opportunity to own a “Mustang” that actually fits their needs. Four doors! All-wheel drive!

The chances of receiving this much buzz by calling it the “Ford E-Something-That-Starts-With-E-Because-It’s-a-Ford-CUV?” Zilch. Zero. Nada. And the risk? Also nearly none. Because none of the people bitching about the name were ever going to buy it, regardless of what you called it. But people who want a Mustang but couldn’t previously justify one because of their 2.2 kids, white picket fence, suburban lifestyle will be lining up. They’re gonna sell all they can make."

I don't like that they slapped the Mustang name on it but at the end of the day what does it really matter? Like I said before if this is what you are really upset/worried about smile because you've got it made in the shade.

Last I checked there was no Mach E subform on this site. This is simply one thread asking who has pre-order one so how is it apart of the site?
I just pray that GM dose not make a E SUV and name it a Corvette. if they do I know it will be the end of the Earth coming soon.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
your not getting my point, Its good you are getting a SUV for your family the only problem is you will not be taking the family across the USA to Wally World in a timely matter. now back to my point, the mark E should never been labeled a Mustang and should not be on a Mustang forum they have nothing in common.
Wally World, let’s go.............

upload_2019-11-23_22-56-26.jpeg