Sponsored

Ford Performance PP2 wheels in Gloss Black now available

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
@Amaury and @Jonyx.... PR en la casa.....

Have any of you made the TSB of the transmission where supposed to fix the smoothness of the A10 and if yes where did you do it?

Gracias ...
I read somewhere that there is a TSB for the transmission like an update that fixes the downshift between the 4 and 3 gear that make it more smooth but wanted to be sure based in experience from other users.
I don’t want to derail the subject matter of THIS thread, but real quick, check out this thread I started a while back regarding the 10R80 and the most recent Ford TSB/SSM documents.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-10r80-a10-most-recent-tsb’s-in-here.102918/

If you have any other questions about the 10R80, best to post up in the transmission sub-forum.

—

Back to subject matter of this thread....

So the PP2’s are now offered by Ford Performance in gloss black? These aren’t the replicas offered by LMR right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Amaury

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
I don’t want to derail the subject matter of THIS thread, but real quick, check out this thread I started a while back regarding the 10R80 and the most recent Ford TSB/SSM documents.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2018-10r80-a10-most-recent-tsb’s-in-here.102918/

If you have any other questions about the 10R80, best to post up in the transmission sub-forum.

—

Back to subject matter of this thread....

So the PP2’s are now offered by Ford Performance in gloss black? These aren’t the replicas offered by LMR right?

The one in the picture is matte/gloss black. We made the order for gloss but we are not sure if they are available even though the order form said they were. I don't mind if they are not gloss. They look super good. They are legit Ford Performance wheels.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
What is the latest on these wheels? Never put up the part number. I just got two rears in semi gloss black from eBay. Need to get the fronts now. If anyone is interested I can get you a set of rears as well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Amaury

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
sorry, I won't be back at home till few more weeks. I will provide the numbers when I get home.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Amaury

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Well guys, I will not be at home for couple more weeks but want to clarify something. My wheels arrived. The color is normal Ford Racing semi gloss black so they are not full gloss black. They include the tpms and include the center caps. This is a full kit. I included the part number of the kit and the part number of the wheels individually bellow. I will provide detailed pictures when I get back home and pick them up in the dealer.

Full kit part number is M-1007K-DC19XMB
Front wheel is M-1007-DC19105MB
Rear wheel is M-1007-DC1911MB

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Msrp is only 1600 for the kit. Probably 1300-1400 street which is actually a pretty decent deal for OEM wheels

OP
OP
Amaury

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Msrp is only 1600 for the kit. Probably 1300-1400 street which is actually a pretty decent deal for OEM wheels
Yeah, I wanted the normal ones but they are around 700 each with list price of over 1k. For that kind of money I would go for Work/HRE/etc wheels.
Sponsored