• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Like I said, I don't watch CNN, Fox or any other cable political news channel. Are you even reading, or just not absorbing it?

I know exactly what I see and hear in these hearings ... and I have already said so many times. It's pretty much right along the lines what experts looking at these preceding have concluded ... that there is probably going to enough evidence to charge Trump with impeachment. As said before, get Barr, Rudy and Bolton on the stand ... most likely smoking gun material, especially from Bolton. No wonder they don't want him to testify. But even if he's impeached we all know his loyal blind followers in the Senate will never impeach him, even if he admitted he did it all to the whole world.

And you're going round and round too just because you can't make be believe what you think you believe, then I'm all of a sudden a "Democrat". I'm an "enemy" of Trump because I think he's pulling shady illegal shit, which I think is wrong for him or anyone else to do. And I've said more than once that I'd feel the same about Obama or Biden if they did the same. I even suggested that Biden be investigated and impeached if he becomes POTUS because of possible crimes he did as Vice Pres. Jesus, what more do you want man, lol? Oh I know, "Hail to Trump" I'd surmise.

Didn't you say you believed in patriotism? Has your definition of patriotism changed in such a way that you would be fine with corruption in order to keep a POTUS you believe in? Isn't that the kind of thinking that got countries like the Ukraine and Russia to where they are now? Might want to think about how that happens.

I might have to start drinking more ... lol, nah I've never been much on boozer. I'm surrounded by alcoholics though ... now don't get me started on that subject.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was just an internet search ... I don't look to see who it's coming from (like some zombies) when googling. Don't jump to conclusions without more evidence, lol.

Obtuse is becoming your typical mantra as frustration climbs ... much like Jordan's mantra (and yours it seems too) of "no quid pro quo" when more testimony keeps pointing stronger that there was.

You don't come across in that manner, but if you say so I'll believe you. But what if something happens to Pence and Nancy becomes POTUS ... whoa!!

Again, are you even understanding that I've already thrown Biden under the bus ... multiple times. Zombie, snap out of it. Zombie is endearing in this case, as they deserve help too.

Russians have PLAYED both parties very well, and they will know how to play us even better between now and Nov 5th 2020. I hope everyone in the House and anyone else hearing what Dr. Hall said today during her testimony was heard well and taken very seriously.

Put that nearly empty 1/2 gal of JD away, and go de-wax your ears.

Let them investigate ... they should. I guess you've never comprehend my words that I hate corrupt Gov't and politicians (and dislike politicians in general). I'm beginning to think you should go get your "hearing" checked.

Have one for me Bill. :beer:

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As I thought Bill, your claim that you are patriotic to this country, and that you wouldn't stand for outside forgien deflection or influence and corruption - which is part of the definition of a patriot - is frankly not true. You could give a shit what's done illegally by people as long as Trump is re-elected. Seems to be the typical dangerous zombie mindset. Yeah, that's harsh but that's the persona.

You're only "patriotic" to a leader, not really to the country or Constitution and what they actually stand for. You're "standing up" for the wrong "somthing".

Trump has already tried to get Biden investigated but apparently for his own personal political gain, hence this impeachment investigation. And it looks like he's getting caught trying. If Trump doesn't get impeached through the established process then I'm OK with that. But if there's solid evidence he abused his power and broke laws then he should at least be impeached without being booted.

On Biden, you ever think maybe there's not much validity that Biden actually broke any laws, because if it's clear he did I would bet the Republicans would be all over it now, or should have been a long time ago. There's some missing piece of the puzzle going on with that.

So why don't the Republicans open a Biden investigation now? What's stopping them? What stopped them in the past when it happened? If they have evidence that laws were actually broken, then go for it now if there are no laws preventing it to happen now. Better yet, go for it 3 months before the election, are you happy now? Regardless of what you think, I'm not a loyal zombie to any politician. I think people just can't grasp that concept and get confused on my viewpoint.

Anyway, don't you have some mods to do, lol. :beer:

Last edited:

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Sorry to say bjstang, but you will never change his mind no matter how many facts you give him. Anyone who cannot see through the hypocrisy that most all mainstream media outlets employ has no chance of discerning fact from fiction.

GT Pony, look no further than the sources you have quoted as the real culprits for the divide this country is experiencing right now. It doesn't really take that smart of a person, even us Wal-Mart deplorables, to see through all the shenanigans the left has tried to bring down on Trump. This impeachment threat for quid pro quo or whatever the flavor of the day is just the next option in their playbook. And, I'm sure it won't be the last.

Is Trump a golden boy with no issues? None of us are. But, he's at least trying to do those things he ran on, and IMO, a rare breed in the political landscape of today who actually tries to follow through on his promises.

It's a shame these "lifers" on both sides of the aisle have lost sight that they are there to represent we the people rather than themselves. To this idea, I applaud President Trump. That's why there are both Democrats and Republicans who want to see him fail. He is upsetting the D.C. apple cart for them, and they can't stand it.

I for one finally feel like I'm being represented at the highest level of our government, which is something I haven't felt in a long long time. Too bad there are so many with obscured vision that cannot see the same.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew it wouldn't take long for the one-way glasses wearing brainwashed people here to group together and defend a law breaker (and frankly a whole supporting party) that is slowly eroding our Constitution, someone and others supporting who took the oath of office and swore to conduct his official job as POTUS per the Constitution. Gives a telling window into what I'd call "cult" mentality. And yes before anyone gets too excited, the "cult" lives strong on both sides of the aisle ... why do you think there's so much friction between the parties right now. Do some research on the framework and mindset of cults.

You guys think you're so smart on what's "real news" vs "fake news", but in reality you're really no better or smarter than anyone else reading and listening to shit on-line or on TV and radio, and distinguishing what's real and what's not. Just like all the crap bjstang cut and pasted from some obviously pro-Trump source. Statements like: "To put it plainly, there is no whistleblower statute that permits an unelected and inferior federal employee to blow the whistle on the president, the most superior officer in the U.S. government."

Here's facts and laws about whistlebowers from a law firm. But I'm sure the brainwashed cult will just say it's all erroneous because this law firm must somehow be connected to the Democrats, and the law firm prints this because they are "anti-Trump".

https://www.kkc.com/blowing-the-whistle-on-the-us-president-or-his-appointees/

And also from the bjstang cut & paste: "So what should we call the fake “whistleblower”? It is more accurate to describe him as an undercover informant acting as a Democratic operative who spied on President Trump by gathering hearsay information intended to damage him.'

This is really tinfoil hat material - yeah Bill your "source" is soooo believable that it must be "real news" - at least to those who want to hear it. More attempts to brainwash the cult. Now how can what the WB reported be "hearsay" when the July 25th phone call is pretty clear that he was asking Pres Z for an investigation into the Bidens and the 2016 elections. He specifically mentions the Bidens (page 4), and Giuliani and Barr many times with respect to investigations to "get to the bottom of it". Anyone in their right mind that knew the laws laid out in EO 12731 (linked in the law firm website I linked earlier) should have had red flags pop-up when hearing, transcribing or reading the transcript to that phone call.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...p-s-conversation-ukraine-s-president-n1058581

And others who have testified in these impeachment hearings who saw and heard what they experience first hand in the fray (therefore they are direct witness testimony, not hearsay), it establishes that there was obvious concern about a phone call that was documented and "mistakenly" hidden on a non-standard server. It's frankly laughable that people are so stupid they can't understand actual words that were spoken by Trump himself, or words that were given under oath by direct witnesses (Hall and Holmes). All they hear is brainwashing statements that they've already been trained to hear.

And if the whole whistlerblower thing was illegal from a legal aspect then none of this would have progressed to an impeachment hearing. People keep latching on to the "false whistleblower" defense and the "we never heard the words 'quid pro quo' " BS because that's really the only two frayed straws they have to grasp at.

You guys spread fake news by spewing the same tin foil hat conspiracy theories with no facts to back anything up, just as much as anyone else in both parties does, and you/they don't even realize it. That's the whole root of the problem with about everything that goes on in this country anymore, especially if politically related.

One thing I found interesting in Dr. Hill's testimony yesterday, who's a leading non-partisan foreign policy expert in Russian and Ukrainian intelligence, she said that the whole "The Ukraine government was involved in trying to hurt Trump in the 2016 election" was all a false facade by the Russians. Admin 45 seems to have been duped, sent off on a wild goose chase (or is it a "witch hunt") for nefarious reasons.

Go watch all of Dr. Hill's testimony on YouTube, it's all there (links below). You probably won't find it on Fox News since she's saying "bad things" that might hurt Trump. But I'm sure no hard right end cult member will want to hear what she has to say because their leader probably wouldn't approve. Do some non-biased research and self thinking, it might widen up a different viewpoint of reality. Russia is eating this country alive using our own Gov't, and loving every minute of it.

Everyone in America should listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fiona+hill+testimony+highlights

Part of being a patriot to this country is not allowing foreign counties to influence and steer what goes on in this country. Seems as time goes on, more and more of that is happening. And it's also apparent that people are willing to change their ethics and morals (in BOTH parties ... both those that work in the Gov't and those who support them in a "cult" like manner) to "get what they want", which includes supporting crime and unethical and unmoral conduct ... that's basically the basis of how corruption is born and grows. Look how it's happened in other countries. Where does it stop? Take off the political cult hats and listen to what the hell is going on around you.

Anyway, it's obvious that nobody is going to change anybody's mind in these ever degrading back and forths - it's obviously just a waste of time and just leads to strife and division - it's the new path for America. The only people who can change their mind on something are those people who try to be as un-biased as possible, look all information available while trying to cross-check and verify it's as accurate as possible, and then change their own mind.

Try to consider what kind of "mods" you're doing to this country by the way you think and act. Not much different that considering how your 'stang will change and react when you do mods to it. That was for you Bill ... hope you don't "corrupt" your 'stang with some bad mods ... :beer:

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't expect any other responses in your last post from the very type of people I talk about in Post #1299, who can't seem to unlock the strong cult grasp from their brain. In one ear ... out the other after going through the brainwashed filtering cranium. :clap:

That's OK, we all know the political talk here is really a waste of time and frankly unproductive, unlike moding our cars - well I guess some mods could be argued to be a waste of time. Only self thinkers can try to look at all sides, seek valid facts and try not to become brainwashed.

At least we both love your 'stang enough to be smart enough to not do messed up "mods" on it. :fistbump:

Last edited:

OlTexastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VB GT PP1
Just like to say this my opinion News “Fake News”, to me news is reporting the facts once anyone interjects their opinion or feelings it becomes Fake News, that is why they started an Op-Ed column and most news both print and media belongs there now. Present unbiased facts and let us filter through it. And to this day I can’t imagine that past President’s haven’t held aid hostage to get another country to do what we want. If Trump is guilty of the charges then Biden should face the same punishment without a trial or investigation since he has said publicly what he did. Just because Biden is a candidate shouldn’t give him a pass from this President or any other President asking for a government to look into what is going on or has gone on if it looks like corruption has taken place. You can say this is for Trumps political gain but Biden served this up on a golden platter to the point of there is no collusion no digging up dirt just investigate what the former Vice Presidents actions did for his son and employer and was it a payoff to hide any wrong doing.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Songland was probably drunk and didn't realize he had his cell phone on speaker phone, lol. I've been around plenty of people who had the volume turned up on their phone (and not on speaker phone), and the person on the other end was talking pretty loud because I could hear everything they were saying. Just another example of the used brainwashing ploy to the "followers". He says he can never hear anyone in that situation, so it must then be gospel, and nobody else in the world can overhear a cell phone conversation as Holmes described. Trump needs to learn how to whisper on such sensitive phone calls associated with his illegal schemes. :wink:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non conflicting testimony. But it must not be true because everyone now knows you could never overhear a cell phone conversation, lol. :facepalm:

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.