• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350R WTB Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires from GT350R

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
Want to buy PSC2 tires taken off a GT350R. Figure there’s gotta be someone who bought an R who’d rather have money for other tires that will last longer or are all season/winter.

looking for two 305/30/19 98Y tires and two 315/30/19 100Y tires
Sponsored

OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have two 315/30/19s with around 1500 street miles on them. No track time on them.
Any chance you have the 305s as well? Would like to pick up a full set.

Ricker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky Rick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I could, I but not sure what I am going to run up front yet.

The lateral grip on these tires are amazing.

When are you looking to purchase?

OP
OP
SgdriskillGT

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
I could, I but not sure what I am going to run up front yet.

The lateral grip on these tires are amazing.

When are you looking to purchase?
I’m looking to buy sometime for track tires next spring, but I want to store them myself over the winter to make sure they don’t dry out.

im also concerned about heat cycling in a tire that has been driven 1500 miles now that I consider further. They’re probably already through 20 hear cycles so the rubber is harder.

I’m going to try to find tires with less than a few hundred miles, but thank you for the reply!
Sponsored