Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm also considering it just to help deal with the dust that shows up so easily on the OEM decklid. pins. The badge has 2 aligning pins(IIRC plastic) that go through the decklid, and is heatstaked. You'll have to cut/grind off pins from behind to pull off the badge. Don't know if it also has double sided tape holding it to the decklid.

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have it, but I installed it onto AC carbon fiber trunk also. Tabs lined up and fitment is pretty good. I didn't use the OEM emblem, mines still have the SpaceCitySpy howler badge taped on it. As for dust and cleaning, it attracts tons of it. I had mines wrapped in Xpel Ultimate film and every drive, it will collect dirt.

35355654560_5ef98115dc_c.jpg

OP
OP
Vettel-ish

Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
I have it, but I installed it onto AC carbon fiber trunk also. Tabs lined up and fitment is pretty good. I didn't use the OEM emblem, mines still have the SpaceCitySpy howler badge taped on it. As for dust and cleaning, it attracts tons of it. I had mines wrapped in Xpel Ultimate film and every drive, it will collect dirt.

35355654560_5ef98115dc_c.jpg
Looks awesome! What tail light covers did you go with. I will order them as well.

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Looks awesome! What tail light covers did you go with. I will order them as well.
I went with Carbon Cartel (carbonplug.com) for the taillights, but not sure if the seller is still active. Been hearing that orders are taking a lot longer to ship or not at all. I looked all over to find a set of carbon fiber tail light covers that will match the weave direction of the AC trunk and declid. Thought Carbon Cartel was it, but it arrived in the opposite weave direction and I gave-up and just accepted it lol.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What is the weight savings over a standard deck lid and what is the approximate cost?

Also, can it handle the down force of a GT4 wing at full speed?