Sponsored

Quality Issue in my 2018 GT Premium or Normal?

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
The Dealer was great and very apologetic. I purchased 23 Aug and days later brought it to their attention. They took pictures filed the claim and almost 3 months later have it. They called me this morning, stopped by this afternoon and 20min later out the door. Build month was April so so maybe they were tired coming out of the winter months.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The Dealer was great and very apologetic. I purchased 23 Aug and days later brought it to their attention. They took pictures filed the claim and almost 3 months later have it. They called me this morning, stopped by this afternoon and 20min later out the door. Build month was April so so maybe they were tired coming out of the winter months.
Funny, three months to get a panel. How many cars were built in that time. Well at least you got it.

OP
OP
crimson_crowd_eater

crimson_crowd_eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
3 months?? Mine took like 2 weeks! Yeah, I got a lot of hassle beforehand, but once it was ordered there were no real issues.
Sponsored